Tips For Learning Bhs ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 12, 2012
I used to be in tumbling but I quit after I got my round-off. I can do them perfectly but I really want to get my bhs, I'm not really scared to do it I just want to make sure I can do it right.. Cheer tryout for school are in a month, do you think it's possible for me to learn it by then?

A month is a very short time period to learn any tumbling skill.......that being said, each individual learns differently so some may be able to get a skill quickly where as others it may take years. It just depends on the person. I would be going to tumbling class several times a week (at least 2 or more), taking privates, and conditioning at home if I were in your position quite frankly if you're set on needing that BHS, as it's not really the norm that an athlete jumps from a round-off to a BHS in a month (not saying that it's impossible, but it's not the norm).

we'll i learned mine while waiting for my sisters cheer practice to finish took me like five minutes. but everyone's different. just don't throw your head back and make sure to keep your arms locked

Back