Tips On Toning Thighs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you have an elyptcal in your home or a gym you can go to, it works very good. A
So riding a bike or doing any Excersices like what cheerheart4life said

Go on the elliptical and alternate forwards for 5 minutes and backwards for 2 minutes and do that five ish times. Going backwards feels amazing (like squats!!) and I like it because I'm not allowed to do squats cause I have bad knees.

Stairs are a great way to combine cardio and strength into one. If you don't have access to stair stepper machine (one where you have to actually pick up your feet and step up to the next stair) or like to workout outside, go to your local high school and run up and down the bleachers. If you get tired too quickly add running around the track as a way to rest your muscles before doing another set of stairs.

Do you belong to a gym? I lift free weights and also use the machines. Some of my favorites are:

1. The "Bad Girl" machine. It works your inner thighs/hips and outer hips/legs.
m-abductor_machine.jpg

2. The Hack Squat. It's just squatting but you are able to put weight on. Make sure your knees never go past your toes. This works your thighs.

TB-1000%20Hack%20Squat%20Machine.jpg

3. Calf Raise Machine. Mine doesn't look like this. It's hard to describe the one I use but this is the one that most gyms I have seen have.

GSCR349_Calf%20Raise.jpg

4. Hamstring Machine. The one I use works one leg at a time and I prefer it because I can make sure that my legs are equally strong. If you are doing squats you need to make sure you are also working out your hamstrings.

prone-leg-curl-cm.jpg

Running and squats (with and without weights) would be your best bet! Sometimes I do wall-sits while brushing my teeth, just so I get a quick workout in. Just be sure to be dedicated and keep at it!

Back