OT Toddlers And Tiaras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I saw that.. The little girl had dreams of being in he Olympics but her mom was against it.. I guess some parents just like to live vicariously through their kids if they don't get to live their dreams when they're young
omg i was like let her do what she wants!!!!

omg i was like let her do what she wants!!!!

Same!! And the worst part was that her mom made her quit because she was getting "too muscular".. I'm like, "HELLO!?!?!?! SHE'S FREAKING 7 YEARS OLD (i think that was how old she was...)"

i know!!!!! ugggg it drove me nuts

Me too!! It's the people like that that always gave pageant moms a bad name. Most of the people that I knew from pageants, their daughters were involved in other activities. Maybe that's because I spent time with the sane ones. For example, Savannah (and her sisters), who was on the July 6 episode, also does competitive show jumping (horse jumping). I know several others that are gymnasts, figure skaters, cheerleaders, etc. I think it's important to maintain a balance and have things other than just pageants in the girls' lives.

But the muscle comment and hearing how much the little girl wanted to be involved in gymnastics, broke my heart.

Me too!! It's the people like that that always gave pageant moms a bad name. Most of the people that I knew from pageants, their daughters were involved in other activities. Maybe that's because I spent time with the sane ones. For example, Savannah (and her sisters), who was on the July 6 episode, also does competitive show jumping (horse jumping). I know several others that are gymnasts, figure skaters, cheerleaders, etc. I think it's important to maintain a balance and have things other than just pageants in the girls' lives.

But the muscle comment and hearing how much the little girl wanted to be involved in gymnastics, broke my heart.
ya i agree!

i know!!!!! ugggg it drove me nuts

same!!! As @KikiD22 said, from the pageant girls I know, most of them do other stuff too. One girl that is now (I believe she is) Ms. UF (University of Florida) did cheer with me my Freshman year and one of the girls that's going to be a senior this year does dance team and pageants... The parents drive me INSANE

Did anyone watch last night's episode? The littel girl wanted to be "Brown Like Beyonce". I'm all for diversity and acceptance, but there's just something off there.....

Here's a clip of the "brown like beyonce" little girl, Allyson: http://www.961kiss.com/pages/morningfreakshow.html?an=Toddlers-and-Tiara-s-Brown-like-Beyonce
i thought she was cute! and really pretty

my favorite was Emerald, though, she was probably the cutest thing i have ever seen, really.

then there was Baylen..

I love Toddlers and Tiaras. Favorite girl is Mckenzie. Nini was a hard working ladie, but she retired. Haha. If it's MaKenzie, everything goes together.:) But I hate Edens Wood mom. She is living her dream to be famous trough her daughter....having her own book at 6?? Does Eden can even read? And she just finished her first album? Chill Mickie,,,you cant live your dreams trough your daughter. she is giving Eden Redbull?? SHE IS SIX YEARS OLD!!
This video is so funny. All women are like...What the....?? And her mom is so happy and she's crying.

Check out this chanel. http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsxx21 she upload every T&T episode.

I love Toddlers and Tiaras. Favorite girl is Mckenzie. Nini was a hard working ladie, but she retired. Haha. If it's MaKenzie, everything goes together.:) But I hate Edens Wood mom. She is living her dream to be famous trough her daughter....having her own book at 6?? Does Eden can even read? And she just finished her first album? Chill Mickie,,,you cant live your dreams trough your daughter. she is giving Eden Redbull?? SHE IS SIX YEARS OLD!!
This video is so funny. All women are like...What the....?? And her mom is so happy and she's crying.

Check out this chanel. http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsxx21 she upload every T&T episode.

YES, Eden was like my favoriteee on her original episode, then i was excited when i saw she was gunna have another one , but her mom is living so vicariously through her daughter that , at what? age 6 she is "retiring"..

Back