OT Toddlers And Tiaras!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
She made me so mad, creating an alter-ego for her 5 year old & getting her hair highlited for the 2nd or 3rd time? Seriously, child services needs to make a visit.to her home. Carly/ Darly was pretty funny as she said everything opposite that her mom wanted to say....

I thought her daughter did great and did look very pretty but I felt like the alter ego thing was stole from tootie a couple years back on one of the first episodes! My six year old knows nothing about an alter ego. She had an imaginary friend named shadow for a long time and tells people at the gym she wants to be called Whitney love but that's not an ego that's more like her idol.

The beginning when she was saying that Carley and her are just alike that she is her best friend and she feels like that is her on stage is complete craziness!

I loved how she told Carley don't say no to me on national tv and then she said your a crazy woman. Haha it was great!

I felt bad for that older girl she looked nothing like them and her moms makeup skills were the same as my 6 year olds. terrible!

I almost cant even watch the show anymore because its not even a real indicator of how pageants really are. Both my girls did pageants for like 5 years and I would have never treated my kids the way some of these moms do but they were still very successful and won ALOT. For these moms to act like you have to be so extreme and crazy is stupid. Its not even like that. It just turns me away from the show. I am glad that my cp has decided she would rather cheer (the other dances now) because I like it better from a moms point of view but if she really wanted to do pageants more we would and thank the Lord I know we wouldnt have to go thru the mess most of those people on the show do. Thats just crazy. Thumbs up to the normal pageant families on that show btw.

I saw Mckenzie from Toddlers and Tiaras Tuesday night :) LOVE her country voice haha
2ccmogz.jpg

I love Toddlers and Tiaras. Favorite girl is Mckenzie. Nini was a hard working ladie, but she retired. Haha. If it's MaKenzie, everything goes together.:) But I hate Edens Wood mom. She is living her dream to be famous trough her daughter....having her own book at 6?? Does Eden can even read? And she just finished her first album? Chill Mickie,,,you cant live your dreams trough your daughter. she is giving Eden Redbull?? SHE IS SIX YEARS OLD!!
This video is so funny. All women are like...What the....?? And her mom is so happy and she's crying.

Check out this chanel. http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsxx21 she upload every T&T episode.

Sharons face troughout her whole performance PRICELESS!

Back