OT Top 10..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oct 19, 2010
Before I ask this, I would like to state that I am only asking this for a project, and I DO NOT intend on causing drama, or anything of that sort.. I just would like some opinions of the people who know this sport as well as I do. So here it goes..

Who do you think are the top 10 athletes of the sport? NOT cheerlebrity that you think is cute, but who are the top ATHLETES. Thank you in advance for no drama & just good responses :)

Kiara Knowlin
The love family
Ashley Hobbs
Holden Ray
Kelsey Rule
Josh Johnson
Bianca Treger
Megan Glisson
AJ Singleton

Idk just off the top of my head. lol

Holden Ray
Haley Bednar
Megan Glisson
Drew Tyler
Kiara Knowlin
Whitney & Britney (Hopefully I didn't butcher their spellings!) Love
Sharity Staser
Ashley & Kelsey Hobbs

Angel Rice
Kiara Nowlin
Whitney Love
Peyton Mabry
Kelsey Rule
Gabi Butler
AJ Singleton
Erica Englebert
Maddie Gardner
Matt Smith

And there's this one AMAZING guy on Spirit of Texas but I forgot his name!

A lot of mine repeat, but here are some that haven't been mentioned that I think should be included:

Toni Broni.
Emily Sawyer
Amanda G.
Kelcie F5 (I'm going to go ahead assume that's her last name ;) )

Hailey Bednar
Angel Rice
Kiara Nowlin
Holden Ray
Whitney Love
Kelsey Rule
Gabi Bulter
Shayla Moore
Carlos... (He was on Rays Smoke)
Can't think of a #10..

Cameron Bonton
Gian michael lopez
Sean Lara
Gatlin Holden
Amanda Graceffa
Caitlyn krulee
Kayla the girl on blackops then ended up on cali coed for worlds
Dominique williams
Taylr keating
Lukas whipple

Consider athletes that are talented in more than one aspect of cheer. If they can stunt, they should tumble, too. Well rounded athletes account for a lot. . So, here is what I think...
1. Whitney Love. First female standing double, hyper extended jumps, coed flyer on OSU, and based all girl double up on Twist and Shout.
2. Britni Love. Double punch double. Flew in double up on Twist and Shout. Hyperextended jumps and flying skills.
3. Amanda Graceffa. Combo passes to full double. Hyper extended jumps. Back spot, BUT also used to fly on Coed with hyperextended flying skills.
4. Sean Lara. Standing double. Combo to double double. Bases on GT Platinum. Hyperextended jumps
5. Kevin Baron. Combo to double double. Standing full double. Hyperextended jumps. He's just Kevin.
6. Sheldon Bullock. Combo to double double. Standing double. Hyperextended jumps. Can base but also flew in baskets!
7. AJ Singleton (F5). Combo to full double. Hyperextended jumps. Flexible skills in air.
8. Caitlyn Krulee. Combo to full double. Hyper extended jumps. Hyperextended flying skills.
9. Kiara Nowlin. Bounce back passes. First female double double. Bases and flies. Hyperextended jumps.
10. Angel Rice. Standing double. Bounce back passes. Hyper extended jumps. Decent base.

Of course other athletes to consider that I didn't list...

Carol Isernhagen (Twist and Shout)
Santwon McCray (GymTyme)
Chelsea Chism (GymTyme)
Kelsie Spencer (GymTyme)
Charlie Flowers (Spirit of Texas)

Good luck!

Consider athletes that are talented in more than one aspect of cheer. If they can stunt, they should tumble, too. Well rounded athletes account for a lot. . So, here is what I think...
1. Whitney Love. First female standing double, hyper extended jumps, coed flyer on OSU, and based all girl double up on Twist and Shout.
2. Britni Love. Double punch double. Flew in double up on Twist and Shout. Hyperextended jumps and flying skills.
3. Amanda Graceffa. Combo passes to full double. Hyper extended jumps. Back spot, BUT also used to fly on Coed with hyperextended flying skills.
4. Sean Lara. Standing double. Combo to double double. Bases on GT Platinum. Hyperextended jumps
5. Kevin Baron. Combo to double double. Standing full double. Hyperextended jumps. He's just Kevin.
6. Sheldon Bullock. Combo to double double. Standing double. Hyperextended jumps. Can base but also flew in baskets!
7. AJ Singleton (F5). Combo to full double. Hyperextended jumps. Flexible skills in air.
8. Caitlyn Krulee. Combo to full double. Hyper extended jumps. Hyperextended flying skills.
9. Kiara Nowlin. Bounce back passes. First female double double. Bases and flies. Hyperextended jumps.
10. Angel Rice. Standing double. Bounce back passes. Hyper extended jumps. Decent base.
im terribly late...but doesnt amanda graceffa have a standing double as well?

Amanda Graceffa
Caitlyn Krulee
Laney Madsen
Paige Bantum (from Cali ACES)
Bianca Treger
Spencer Clan (GymTyme)
Matt Smith
Lauren Belling (GBE Lime)
Kiara Nowlin
Whitney Love

:)

Back