All-Star Top Gun Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wait, excuse my ignorance, but what do they mean franchise? like instead of TG paying to take over the facility, OA is paying to use the TG name? usually we see gyms switch names due to mergers and buyouts. which are usually due to a poor financial situation on one end. so if OA's business was doing just fine, why change? i don't get it. unless i am not understanding what a franchise is? or if there is more that comes with buying into the TG brand that the public, clearly, does not know.

I love how at this point after all of the other programs merging/expanding when Top Gun made this announcement everyone is like "eh, okay."

I think people said "oh, ok" for Brandon too. I believe people are judging the gyms with numerous locations. I know CA got some side eye from some about the NC location but last year when Austin was opened I don't remember anyone making a big deal about it. I think people feel like certain gyms are taking over the world after multiple new location announcements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is the franchise idea of this like how Mcdonalds for example are all Mcdonalds and they sell pretty much the same things, but they're all owned and run by different people. I think its like all the TG locations will preform like how Top Gun teams have always preformed, but ran by different people. Unless they're not run by different people (but isnt the Orlando one ran by OA?), then im confused haha.

wait, excuse my ignorance, but what do they mean franchise? like instead of TG paying to take over the facility, OA is paying to use the TG name? usually we see gyms switch names due to mergers and buyouts. which are usually due to a poor financial situation on one end. so if OA's business was doing just fine, why change? i don't get it. unless i am not understanding what a franchise is? or if there is more that comes with buying into the TG brand that the public, clearly, does not know.

To my knowledge from what Ive heard from the talk here in Orlando, OA was sold to Top Gun

I'm still confused on the franchising idea.

I have no direct knowledge on this, but I would assume it would be similar to the ACE gyms that used to be in Tennessee. Premier (Varsity) paid ACE to run the all star program while Premier retained ownership of the location, etc.

So I would assume there is an agreement as to the use of the name, logos, etc and payment for that.

Not much different than a local hotel paying to become part of the Hyatt chain...there are certain standards required and in exchange the hotel has access to talent for managing the location.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

Back