All-Star Top Gun Orlando

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are there going to be any current/pre-merge Top Gun coaches at Orlando?
Or will it all be existing OA staff/choreographers?

Just trying to see how people can think if the new TG/old OA has a small coed it'll be automatically Smoed-beatable good.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Just trying to see how people can think if the new TG/old OA has a small coed it'll be automatically Smoed-beatable good.

I coached at Top Gun - Miami for 5 years and will be coaching the level 5 teams and Large Junior 3 at Top Gun - Orlando, alongside Javarus who cheered for Top Gun for several years and has coached & choreographed for OA for 3 years. We are having all of our level 5 athletes practice together for most of the summer and then will split the teams so that we field the strongest teams possible in each division. We still have level 5 athletes doing late tryouts as well as sending in video tryouts, so there's no telling what divisions we will be in. ... The Orlando location will be doing a tumbling clinic with Victor over the summer, the level 5 athletes will be participating in Hot Shots Camp, and the level 4's and 5's will be attending the sleep-away camp that the Miami and Naples locations attend during Labor Day weekend. The coaches from all 3 locations are working together to make sure each location is strong and doing things the Top Gun way. Its going to be yet another incredible season for the Jaguar Nation!

Someone closer to the situation can probably answer better than me :) But from what I have seen, Top Gun staff/coaches/Owners will be involved with the Top Gun Orlando Location, incorporating the Top Gun style - there are previous coaches from Top Gun now coaching there, as well as current OA Staff/Coaches . As far as the worlds teams, not sure of the division(s) yet, as the teams have not been decided. I haven't heard any comparing of any their potential teams to other teams- they are excited about the upcoming season and their opportunities.

I coached at Top Gun - Miami for 5 years and will be coaching the level 5 teams and Large Junior 3 at Top Gun - Orlando, alongside Javarus who cheered for Top Gun for several years and has coached & choreographed for OA for 3 years. We are having all of our level 5 athletes practice together for most of the summer and then will split the teams so that we field the strongest teams possible in each division. We still have level 5 athletes doing late tryouts as well as sending in video tryouts, so there's no telling what divisions we will be in. ... The Orlando location will be doing a tumbling clinic with Victor over the summer, the level 5 athletes will be participating in Hot Shots Camp, and the level 4's and 5's will be attending the sleep-away camp that the Miami and Naples locations attend during Labor Day weekend. The coaches from all 3 locations are working together to make sure each location is strong and doing things the Top Gun way. Its going to be yet another incredible season for the Jaguar Nation!

This completely answers my question, thanks!
I remember reading somewhere in here that nothing was changing at OA just that it would now take on the TG name, but obviously they were wrong/I misinterpreted!

Can't wait to see what you can produce this year!

Just confirmed we will be having names but the staff is still deciding each teams names! Going to be be an amazing season!!!

Back