All-Star Top Teams In Semi-limted Coed Division?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No harm done Sam, I was just pointing it out.

I know that Cory, but Jose deserves his credit! I'm glad to know who the two official coaches of that team are. I'm sure it happens quite frequently. I would bet that a lot of people don't know who are the two official coaches of Warriors, the coaches that work with that team day in and day out. I know I didn't before I moved to Alabama!

Ultimate athletics really blew me away at Indy! They brought it. Once their routine is clean it will be just as good as top gun or ga or any other team. I have seen gym time yet, guess I need to find a video :) Georgia is amazing too, they just need to step it up with their tumbling because I know girls (and a few guys) on that team who don't throw tumbling in the routine. To me, top gun is good but not as mind blowing as they have been in years Past. They used to be untouchable, but now there's some other teams who are willing and able to knock them down to second or third!

Not taking away from UA whatsoever! While we watched the webcast at our gym Sunday, we were all cheering Prodigy on as we watched their routine and were very impressed with them. They were amazing at Jamfest. Just sayin' don't count out S1 either. :)

Although from videos I have seen S1 in talented, I just don't believe that they are ready to compete with the teams in this discussion imo.

Ultimate athletics really blew me away at Indy! They brought it. Once their routine is clean it will be just as good as top gun or ga or any other team. I have seen gym time yet, guess I need to find a video :) Georgia is amazing too, they just need to step it up with their tumbling because I know girls (and a few guys) on that team who don't throw tumbling in the routine. To me, top gun is good but not as mind blowing as they have been in years Past. They used to be untouchable, but now there's some other teams who are willing and able to knock them down to second or third!
i think they used to be untouchable because they were unlimited and all their boys were just ridiculous... just my opinion
TG is good but i definitely think they are getting knocked out of the top spot this year
UA isn't playing they want this baddddd and i would definitely count on them being in the top
but GT is always a favorite of mine and Platinum is looking pretty good right now
i agree with what you said about GA's tumbling though!!

I think Step One Coed has a good chance just because well I believe in my team :) I think TOP 5 at worlds will be:

(NO ORDER AT ALL)
Gym Tyme
Top Gun
Ultimate Athletics
Step One
Georgia/Cheer Athletics

but Step 1 Coed also beat UA at WSF, both days and Step 1 had tons of deductions the first day, just saying :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS THOUGH! CAN'T WAIT FOR WORLDS!!!! I hope we all show each other great sportsmanship when we go down to Worlds and whatever happens, happens for a reason! And to Top Gun and UA, awesome job at JAMFEST!

I know that Cory, but Jose deserves his credit! I'm glad to know who the two official coaches of that team are. I'm sure it happens quite frequently. I would bet that a lot of people don't know who are the two official coaches of Warriors, the coaches that work with that team day in and day out. I know I didn't before I moved to Alabama!

Haha did anyone ever know that? I don't remember anyone knowing that from another team when I was on Warriors.

Back