All-Star Top Teams In Semi-limted Coed Division?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

but Step 1 Coed also beat UA at WSF, both days and Step 1 had tons of deductions the first day, just saying :)

we had a lot of deductions both days, just was not a good weekend for us. Prodigy doesnt normally do well at that competition anyways (not trying to make excuses).
i deffinatly think it will be close between tg, ua, and gt
losing to top gun this past weekend at Jamfest by .1 (and beating them day 2 even with our deductions) deffinatly made us (prodigy) taste that first place, we've been working harder than ever in the gym now!
cant wait to see the outcome of Dallas! Gooodluck to all the teamss :)

I think step one has a good shot too but I'm just saying UA Prodigy was a little bit of a mess at WSF
love the team to death but from WSF to now.... things have changed.... alot! and all for the better :)

Haha did anyone ever know that? I don't remember anyone knowing that from another team when I was on Warriors.
I have no idea, but I just know I have no idea who coaches what team at Top Gun besides that Victor does CoEd. Which is what I'm sure most people think about Happy and Warriors.

To pick a winner is immpossible ....This divison is going to be AMAZING!!! I am just excited to watch it
biggrin.png
LOL!!

I think Step One Coed has a good chance just because well I believe in my team :) I think TOP 5 at worlds will be:

(NO ORDER AT ALL)
Gym Tyme
Top Gun
Ultimate Athletics
Step One
Georgia/Cheer Athletics

but Step 1 Coed also beat UA at WSF, both days and Step 1 had tons of deductions the first day, just saying :)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS THOUGH! CAN'T WAIT FOR WORLDS!!!! I hope we all show each other great sportsmanship when we go down to Worlds and whatever happens, happens for a reason! And to Top Gun and UA, awesome job at JAMFEST!
ultimate athletics also had 3 stunts fall and many tumbling touchouts as well. they had more deductions then step 1

Not sure who coaches CA Cheetahs, but, sure looks like they have read the Worlds Scoresheet. Currently they have a significant stunt advantage over the rest of the field.

Would not say significant. Maybe a 1 point advantage depending on how the judges decide to read the point ranges.

Guys I don't think anyone from Step 1 is trying to say UA is bad. They are just saying that they held their own at a nationals, which they did. They looked good from what I remember. I think the top 3 could be GT, TG, and UA at worlds.

Guys I don't think anyone from Step 1 is trying to say UA is bad. They are just saying that they held their own at a nationals, which they did. They looked good from what I remember. I think the top 3 could be GT, TG, and UA at worlds.
i didnt mean what i said in a bad way! i was just stating that we really screwed up that weekend at WSF and were so much better than how we presented ourselves there :)
im sorry if i've offended anyone from S1, i didnt mean to in any way!

Would not say significant. Maybe a 1 point advantage depending on how the judges decide to read the point ranges.
Single based walk in to extensions (unassisted) score between 19-22 points. The most fierce group stunt ever scores a 15. So, the difference could be up to 7 points/judge.

Now, if the judges judge by the score sheet and say that two people holding a stunt is a "group stunt" still remains to be seen.

Single based walk in to extensions (unassisted) score between 19-22 points. The most fierce group stunt ever scores a 15. So, the difference could be up to 7 points/judge.

Now, if the judges judge by the score sheet and say that two people holding a stunt is a "group stunt" still remains to be seen.

Single base and spotter is still single base stunting; therefore, Top Gun's twelve stunts can score a maximum of 19 points.
Basic load-in, 1 body position, level 5 dismount. Total of 12

Cheer Athletics: Walk-in Extension unassisted, 0 body positions, level 2 dismount. Total of 5
Can't say how it would score.

Cheer Athletics Elite Stunt: Does not follow examples of advanced load-ins (but in my opinion would be considered one), 5 body positions, level 5 dismount.
Most likely will score within the 19-22 range.

Back