All-Star Top Teams In Semi-limted Coed Division?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. Top gun
2. GymTyme
3. ACE
4.Cheetahs/GA
5.GA/Cheetahs
6.UA

Georgia is awful this year. They need to step it up. Doing 12 fake ups isnt going to do anything anymore. I do enjoy there pyramid and there dance is ok. The one thing they have is performance Ill give them that. UA has a good chance if they clean clean clean. but right now absoulutely not. Top gun obv.

1. Top gun
2. GymTyme
3. ACE
4.Cheetahs/GA
5.GA/Cheetahs
6.UA

Georgia is awful this year. They need to step it up. Doing 12 fake ups isnt going to do anything anymore. I do enjoy there pyramid and there dance is ok. The one thing they have is performance Ill give them that. UA has a good chance if they clean clean clean. but right now absoulutely not. Top gun obv.

you do know that prodigy was .1 behind top gun, we also beat them even WITH our deductions the second day.

I personally don't think you can count Cheer Eclipse out either. I think they have very good skills. Someone mentioned UA Prodigy. You did well against TG and congrats.....but that was on the Jam Brands grid and score sheet. Not taking anything away from your performance because it was great, but I don't know if that would have happened on a varsity score sheet.
It is too early to make predictions....even after NCA. Wea ll know that teams will be remixing their routines for worlds. Not one team in this division will compete the same routine at worlds. I can guarentee that.

This division is tough!

I love Gymtymes routines - Start to finish - I feel like they lack some choreography in spots though
Top Gun has my favorite routine yet (choreographically speaking - PS, is that a word? If not, I want it to be)
UA KILLS those stunts! Half Up Ball Ups that all have GREAT body positions! They need to CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN
CA GA ACE - I havent watched them on a youtube video yet, Id have to see- I dont see GA disappointing

ACE warriors ARE in this division they are not unlimited!
i hope they win, they have never won worlds and they need a break they try SO hard lol!!

Back