All-Star Top Teams In Semi-limted Coed Division?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All I know is that it is going to be one HECK of a WORLDS COMPETITION this year!!! I for one can't wait to watch. Of course, I'm very biased, so of course I think my TG Family is going to make it happen... BUT... after watching all the routines in this division, I will say that I think GT's routine is amazing and is absolutely a winning routine!

As so many have pointed out... there will be many tweaks to each routine on the road to Worlds, so it's going to come down to those two days and who can execute. I can't wait to watch!!!!!!

All I know is that it is going to be one HECK of a WORLDS COMPETITION this year!!! I for one can't wait to watch. Of course, I'm very biased, so of course I think my TG Family is going to make it happen... BUT... after watching all the routines in this division, I will say that I think GT's routine is amazing and is absolutely a winning routine!

As so many have pointed out... there will be many tweaks to each routine on the road to Worlds, so it's going to come down to those two days and who can execute. I can't wait to watch!!!!!!
yea!!! i cant wait to park myself in a seat at worlds and watch all the teams go at it. its gonna be amazing

need a break? no! you either beat everyone or you don't. nobody gets a break because everyone works hard, has injuries and puts in the time and money.

i DISLIKE when people say "we need a break" or " they need a break".
sorry had to get that out there.

need a break? no! you either beat everyone or you don't. nobody gets a break because everyone works hard, has injuries and puts in the time and money.

i DISLIKE when people say "we need a break" or " they need a break".
sorry had to get that out there.
couldnt agree more!!!!!!!!!

From what I know (and a majority of the board doesn't know) I'm putting step one top 5 at worlds atleast! Hopefully this team can change your mind at coa :)

This is by far the hardest thread to make a list for my fav's!!I am in love with all of the semi-limited teams b/c each year the tumbling passes get harder, the pyramids become larger , and they add the most creative choreography!!! Such a great division/level to be a part of!!

Back