All-Star #topoftheworlds - Usasf Has Big News On Monday??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So DJ says it's "just something nice".

That would lead me to believe it's more like a grand champion award.

The Fierce Board: Big announcement tomorrow!!

This has probably already been said, but these "Huge Announcements Coming Soon!!!!!!" tend to be idiotic. The actual announcement is very rarely ever able to come close to the Huge Announcement that we're promised. My guess is a Special Guest Announcer or Judge.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sorry for the double post, but a random surprise announcement would have much more impact, IMO. In the case of the recent Summit HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT...why not just announce it? We wouldn't have time for grand expectations. I assume this will be of similar impact.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So DJ says it's "just something nice".

That would lead me to believe it's more like a grand champion award.

The Fierce Board: Big announcement tomorrow!!

That's what I'm leaning towards. #topoftheworlds doesn't really have anything to do with a Division I and II.

On top of the worlds - is like a play on words - the highest you can get - so to me would make sense for it to be a grand champion. Since it's plural then it can be an all girl grand champion and a coed grand champion. Not sure how they would do it with they way they score but that's my thought.

My other thought was having 2 separate worlds - one for smaller gyms and one for larger gyms - not just dividing them at one worlds but having 2 separate dates -but with summit also I don't know how this would work. Then with bids etc idk how it would work - but then there wouldn't be so many teams competing at each worlds -cutting down on the overcrowding maybe-if that makes sense - but then most want to compete against the best teams (unless you are just going for the experience lol )so my brain is just trying to figure out what their wording means :)

Back