All-Star #topoftheworlds - Usasf Has Big News On Monday??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't think I'd like to have more division splits...I'd also hate to see y5 and j5 be able to compete. I think it's a good thing to be a bit older going to worlds. I know it's a great opportunity but I think it's worth waiting and working for until they're older.

Can you imagine the repeat of last year with y5 and j5 top teams competing late at night just to show off their winning routine...no! No a good idea lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

"Top of the Worlds" sounds like a Worlds Grand Champion thing to me. Not sure I'd like to see that though.
That's what I was thinking. Winners of divisions battle it out for the king of the Worlds

I think y'all are reading too much into this. Majors came out with their huge announcement about two weeks ago and it was just "hey we've got tank tops now!!!"

I don't think you'll see any major changes to the structure of it (I'll be dead surprised if so) I think whatever their big announcement is will have us all saying "that was it?!"

I do not want the small/large split for worlds.. Please tell me that's not it. If you can't beat them then just make your own division and win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think y'all are reading too much into this. Majors came out with their huge announcement about two weeks ago and it was just "hey we've got tank tops now!!!"

I don't think you'll see any major changes to the structure of it (I'll be dead surprised if so) I think whatever their big announcement is will have us all saying "that was it?!"

I think you're right. Plus from what I understand there's still a lot of things to do to rightfully determine what is small and what is large first anyway.

Back