All-Star Torn Between Cheer! D:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a question: Is there a reason you're asking if you are aware of the time commitment of both, you know the schedule of both, you have been doing both before, one coach is going to allow you to miss things, and you are pretty much aware of every single thing that every person is bringing up?

It seems as if you are aware of everything and know what you want already. What is the question exactly?

I made a Decision!

I'm going to stick with just all star cheer this year. I really want to be able to focus on school since it will be my senior year, but I will be able to do all star cheer until i'm 19 (super senior for 2 years) and I really want to have better skills by then and I would like to be committed to just one team for once, and still have free time to work around and be able to watch games from the bleacher for the first time :) I know my coach really wants me to cheer, but sometimes it's about me not someone else so i'm making this hard decision to just do All star since it's where my head and my hear is the most.

Thanks for your help everyone!

I have a question: Is there a reason you're asking if you are aware of the time commitment of both, you know the schedule of both, you have been doing both before, one coach is going to allow you to miss things, and you are pretty much aware of every single thing that every person is bringing up?

It seems as if you are aware of everything and know what you want already. What is the question exactly?
It's not possible for me to know the schedule of either one until the season starts especially since i'm going to a new gym. Everyone was telling me what I need to take in consideration but I already knew what I needed to take into consideration I just needed to help picking an option with Logical reasons rather than my intuitive thoughts

Back