Trading pink ca shirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 7, 2012
I have a brand new pink cheer athletics claw shirt. It's only available in their pro shop at ca as of now, and I haven't seen anyone trading it. It's size adult small and if you want it kik me ca_eliza and SHOW ME WHAT YOU WOULD TRADE FOR IT. If you just ask to trade I'll probably just read your message and not respond haha.
6k3k.jpg

(The camera reversed it but the paper says kik: ca_eliza and insta: elizameyer_)
If you pm me it probably will take longer to respond!
If you want to see a bigger picture: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Last edited:
Still available! Kik ca_eliza. I don't sell. Send pictures of what you have!

I have a brand new pink cheer athletics claw shirt. It's only available in their pro shop at ca as of now, and I haven't seen anyone trading it. It's size adult small and if you want it kik me ca_eliza and SHOW ME WHAT YOU WOULD TRADE FOR IT. If you just ask to trade I'll probably just read your message and not respond haha.
6k3k.jpg

(The camera reversed it but the paper says kik: ca_eliza and insta: elizameyer_)
If you pm me it probably will take longer to respond!
If you want to see a bigger picture: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
I have a 2012 NCA shirt

Back