Trading Shirts.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 8, 2011
everyone talks about trading shirts with bigger gyms . lets get those local gyms out there . anyone who wants to trade shirts with a maybe-not-so popular gym ..post her.. ill be happy to trade ! :)

I have a WHOLE bunch of Nitros cheer shirts i am willing to trade for bows, other organizations shirts, sports bras. My shirts are all adult small, a few medium shirts not many. Anyone wants to trade message me!!

im from a smaller-ish gym in nj (nj heat) and willing to trade! i have tons of adult small and youth large shirts and shorts if anyone is interested!

I cheered for Cheer Extreme for a looooong time, so I have many shirts from them, but now I cheer for a smaller gym called Carolina Spirit Athletics, and I trade at almost every competition and have traded through the mail too! I have shirts from Fame Allstars, Cheer Fury, Charlotte Allstars, Premier Clayton Shockers, Stingrays, and I have CEA & CSA shirts as mentioned. :)

I cheered for Cheer Extreme for a looooong time, so I have many shirts from them, but now I cheer for a smaller gym called Carolina Spirit Athletics, and I trade at almost every competition and have traded through the mail too! I have shirts from Fame Allstars, Cheer Fury, Charlotte Allstars, Premier Clayton Shockers, Stingrays, and I have CEA & CSA shirts as mentioned. :)

i would LOVE to trade a cheer extreme, fame, charlotte, or stingrays shirt! what sizes are your shirts? im from nj heat and i also have a georgia heat shirt all in adult small. i also have shorts bows and sweatpants :)

i would LOVE to trade a cheer extreme, fame, charlotte, or stingrays shirt! what sizes are your shirts? im from nj heat and i also have a georgia heat shirt all in adult small. i also have shorts bows and sweatpants :)

I would be willing to trade a CEA shirt! :)
What size are your shirts? and the pants?
I have YM, YL, YXL, AS and AM

we're the first allstar gym in Belgium and happy to trade our stuff with anyone!
just let me know who's interested

Back