All-Star Tranny Cats Fan World Shirts !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 8, 2010
Everybody the time has come were we all get our amazing fierce shirts for worlds. Tranny Cats Large 36 decided since we had bows made to go ahead and make a shirt, so we had the amazing Amie Smeykal design us a wonderful shirt for the Fans of Tranny Cats. Right now i need to know how may people would be interested in buying a shirt. if we have more than 50 people buy the shirt were looking at $10 the same amount as the fierceboard shirt. if less than 50 people want shirts we are looking at $15.

Here is the shirt design that she came up with! Personally i think its the fiercest shirt i have seen this season.( the back of the shirt is a different from the picture with the front and back on it, the back of the shirt is the picture that has fan on it above the cat eyes)Hope you like!!!!

Front
trannycatsFanFrontoldback.png

New Back

TrannyCatsFanback.png

Hey everybody! the shirts have been changed on the back and now im just waiting for the price of the fan shirt. im thinking its going to be $10 + a few for shipping. i hope to see everybody at worlds in the hot pink TCA shirts!

Back