All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Isn't the definition of a trend something that everyone is doing? I personally have only heard "lets have a Kiki" in shooting stars music out of ALL the 2013 mixes. Therefore, it can't be an "annoying trend" if ONE team has it in their music. Unless there's other teams that do that I don't know about!
Pretty sure there are several teams who use it.

this twitter... thecheerleading-A (Cheerleading_A) on Twitter
first of all we dont need more cheerleading accounts second, i dont understand why they are trying to be the next cheerupdates industry news or cheer truths :cow:

Doesn't look like they're trying to be any of those. The whole purpose looks very Gossip Girl - not exactly trying to be seen as a legitimate news source.

Doesn't like they're trying to be any of those. The whole purpose looks very Gossip Girl - not exactly trying to be seen as a legitimate news source.
its completely slanderous and frankly i cant trust anybody that cant spell properly (wasnt this account but one they made earlier) also the were watching you thing is totally creepy

its completely slanderous and frankly i cant trust anybody that cant spell properly (wasnt this account but one they made earlier) also the were watching you thing is totally creepy

Well it's easy to hide behind a fake name if you're going to spread rumors such as these.

When poeple said they don't like cheerlebrities: It isn't their fault though. It's not like they can be like,"everyone who thinks I am a cheerlebrity, I am not! I am just an amazing cheerleader who has transition to a double full and I won worlds last year, but I can't be your inspiration".

A new trend I've noticed is on Twitter and Tumblr, people starting cheer related pages and garnering followers under the pretense of being "anonymous" but they can tell you they're from Big Name All Stars. That's just begging for attention that they know they're going to get because everyone wants to know which team you're on for Big Name.

I'm still mentally trying to wrap my head around the fact that A) CheerUpdates is officially a website (I realized THAT gem 20 seconds ago) and B) He's selling CLOTHING.

You didn't know that? The site is a few months old now. I think he should have made a wordpress site - would have been easier to maintain and search for older posts, IMO. Bit of a learning curve to that though. But still free.

Back