All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Usually the fetus flyers down here are the youngest on the team and don't have the tumbling skills to be on it.

I also know of a number of beast bases/backspots who don't have the tumbling skills to be on the team. What's your point? They have a strength somewhere else and you don't need 100% team tumbling to max out.

ETA: And I was under 60 lbs when I was 10 years old. I've always been below the pink on the age/weight chart growing up. I didn't do all-star when I was that age, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't have deserved to be on the team.

How would you suggest they give credit to the original inventor of the stunt? Should it be posted on their twitter or should it be a VO in their music?
I'm not sure what you mean. I think if someone competed a ball up 360 tick tock everyone would know senior elite did it first in 2010. How is a team supposed to give credit? A voiceover "Cheer Extreme did this first, but we can do it too!" ?

I can see you both took my comment the wrong way. It's just when they claim that it is their stunt. Key word is "claim" they can use the stunt in their work, but if they claim it's theirs and that they invented the stunt, then I get annoyed. It's just common curtosy to at least- if asked- give credit to the original.

Example: Bring it on the movie. The first one.

I can see you both took my comment the wrong way. It's just when they claim that it is their stunt. Key word is "claim" they can use the stunt in their work, but if they claim it's theirs and that they invented the stunt, then I get annoyed. It's just common curtosy to at least- if asked- give credit to the original.

I am not sure how often in all-star cheer there is an opportunity to "give credit". It's one thing to say "Who's your choreographer?" but another thing to go to the choreographer and ask "Where'd you get that stunt from?"

I mean... really? I don't see anyone 'claiming' a stunt as their own so much as I see fans not knowing ALL the stunts EVER performed by EVERY team. That's how we get into sometimes lengthy discussions about who did what first.

Cheerleading routines aren't papers with citations at the end!

I just mean the ones that are stand out copies. I just meant those people who post a stunt on YouTube that they saw at worlds then say its their own. But whatever this been taken way out of hand from what I originally was saying. I did not have any intention on making this a whole "legal" and "ownership" thing. I was just saying a pet peeve like everyone else here is. I can see though how this will turn in to a lengthy debate, I was just stating my oppoion.
End of topic, let's move on with no hard feelings before someone gets offended :)

Or people that are like "I know they dropped everything but they still should have won because they worked so hard for that"

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes are when people say" Im glad they won they have worked so hard this year". Do you think the other team didnt work just as hard? I wanted to bang my head again my laptop every time I seen that after worlds this year.

Yes are when people say" Im glad they won they have worked so hard this year". Do you think the other team didnt work just as hard? I wanted to bang my head again my laptop every time I seen that after worlds this year.

In truth is there anyone who wouldn't say this though? I mean, doesn't pretty much everybody who goes to Worlds work hard for it? Just bc team A says they're so happy bc they worked hard for it doesn't mean they're automatically implying team B didn't. Pretty much everyone who wins worlds feels like they deserve it..don't you think?

Back