All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

-not sure if this has been posted, but i hate the "big hair" obsession. i love shooting stars', there's isn't too ridiculous, but i hate when people tease it so much it looks frizzy and not very pretty.
-makeup. i hate when teams take pretty girls and cake their faces with tons of makeup. foundation, blush, etc. the teams that have a more natural look (ACE, etc.) look so much better to me.
It makes sense in NJ......maybe NY but anywhere else...hmmmm

Sorry if I'm annoying you all with asking to vote for me for AC's COY... :oops:
You have done it in a very okay way. You have asked us all and asked us one time instead of tweeting/fierceboarding every single second saying VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE NOW I'LL GIVE YOU FREE SPORTS BRAS! That's the part I found annoying, not the actual asking. I am more than happy to vote for you since you asked in such a polite and nice way! :)

The amount of threads right now about tanning.
Seriously. I hate that it's in the all-star section too. I go to this section to see new uniforms and routines and talk about competition. It belongs in the random section, and I know for a fact theres already a thread about tanning there.

Seriously. I hate that it's in the all-star section too. I go to this section to see new uniforms and routines and talk about competition. It belongs in the random section, and I know for a fact theres already a thread about tanning there.

All-star seems to have become a catch-all for posts that people want seen. Even Kingston has posted some general board news in here (like the Amnesty Day one).

I get annoyed when people create threads for a competition in the All-Star section instead of the Competition forum where it belongs - even worse when there is already one in that forum and then someone creates a dupe on in the All-Star forum.

All-star seems to have become a catch-all for posts that people want seen. Even Kingston has posted some general board news in here (like the Amnesty Day one).
Yeah, I hate that because it'll still appear on "What's new?", no matter what section it's in. So I wish people would put stuff in the right category! It's not going to get more attention, it's just going to make people mad.

When I see people with too many shimmies on Fierceboards or too many Followers on Twitter, I think that's annoying. It's scary that anybody would have that much pull on social media. Clearly evidence that they are spending too much time online, which is NOT HEALTHY.
...until I have as many shimmies as your or as many followers as you. Then, it's totally cool, totally normal, and not a big deal at all. :p

When I see people with too many shimmies on Fierceboards or too many Followers on Twitter, I think that's annoying. It's scary that anybody would have that much pull on social media. Clearly evidence that they are spending too much time online, which is NOT HEALTHY.
...until I have as many shimmies as your or as many followers as you. Then, it's totally cool, totally normal, and not a big deal at all. :p

I was going to say...says the man with almost 2000 followers on twitter. ha

1) teams with level 4 skills (at best) getting bids and going to worlds.
2) teams that complain that they "deserved to win" even though they had tumbling touches or bobbles or whatever. Take care of your own business, if you make mistakes you leave the door open for anyone.

1) teams with level 4 skills (at best) getting bids and going to worlds.
2) teams that complain that they "deserved to win" even though they had tumbling touches or bobbles or whatever. Take care of your own business, if you make mistakes you leave the door open for anyone.
As for #1 they also complain about how they are going to pay to go to Worlds. If you live in Florida, I get it. It is a great experience but to fly across the country is crazy. Just be honored you got a bid.

Back