All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pretty sure the only way a punch front is legal in level 3 is if you forward roll out of it?
Front punch that ends with a front roll to cover up not landing it. I don't mean..ooops I didn't land it this ONE time so let me make it look good. I mean, we NEVER stick the landing so lets cover it up with a front roll.
Punch fronts are legal without forward rolls at the end, but don't you want something more after a punch front? It just leaves you hangin' if there's nothing after! I think it's appropriate for L3.

But ok, I'm already over people saying things like, " Ugh, I'm just not feeling this music. Guess I'll have to see it with the routine." Don't post a comment until you see the routine then! These types of comments add like 0 value to the thread.

Paying thousands of dollars for cheer mixes, giving them away to anyone who wants to download it for free, then having people complain about it

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! We're not worthy!! Seriously, I really appreciate it and while I'm sure it's not everyone's cup of tea ( extra shimmies for anyone who gets that), please know that my daughter loves it and listens to it EVERY DAY in the car...dare I say she listens to that more than other music at the moment? :oops:

For real thanks! I love it and love listening to it as well!

When people use the saying that something gives them life. For example, "OMG, Craptastic's music gives me life." Not sure what it is about the saying, but it seems excessive to me.
9 Million shimmies! This annoys me so much, I wish people would try to be more descriptive then that. Overused for sure.

mmm....cheerlebrities.

especially the self proclaimed ones that are only popular because they're pretty/attractive. not because of skill.

:eek:went there. sorry about it.

They're so pathetic.... You're not someone famous you dont have "fans" and you make youre own videos....

People on Instagram that are making it their lifelong goal to be a cheerlebrity

OMG THIS.. This is #1 on my list especially now that people I know personally are trying everything possible to become one. From shout outs to skill videos basically name anything self promoting & they're doing it. (On my phone so insert bang head here)

Back