All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not gonna lie... when CSP followed me on twitter.. I freaked out a little bit. lol;) not that she's a "cheerlebrity" per-say... I'm just saying it happened. hahaha.:cloud9:
Oh, if CSP followed me on twitter I'd be doing a little happy dance in my head! I just hate when people get followed or RTed by someone and then tweets "OMFG!! @InsertCheerlebrity JUST FOLLOWED ME!! I'm gonna die from happiness. OMG!!! #lifecomplete #bestdayever "
Idk, it just bugs me.

Oh, if CSP followed me on twitter I'd be doing a little happy dance in my head! I just hate when people get followed or RTed by someone and then tweets "OMFG!! @InsertCheerlebrity JUST FOLLOWED ME!! I'm gonna die from happiness. OMG!!! #lifecomplete #bestdayever "
Idk, it just bugs me.
Hahaha! Agreed. When CSP followed me, it took every bit of self control NOT to scream obnoxiously and I legit almost fell of my chair. I couldn't believe it.

That was rude.

... I don't think that's the reason. Nobody likes Cheer Time Revolution and they appeared on a show (which will continue soon). People like CJA because, well, they're good and lovable. I sense some jealousy.

it wasn't rude, I am stating a fact that people in like east bumble had no idea who they were before and now they are like CJA is the best or even in HS cheer love Dunbar now, etc... well, they are just like you, they are just featured!

it wasn't rude, I am stating a fact that people in like east bumble had no idea who they were before and now they are like CJA is the best or even in HS cheer love Dunbar now, etc... well, they are just like you, they are just featured!
They gained notoriety because of the tv show...yes. But don't say people like them only because of it. There are plenty of people who liked them way before.

I know it's been said all ready but I am just soooo over the I heard this but I can't tell you, I saw this but I can't show you. Hello, we are impatient already, this is not helping. It's one thing to be like "Wow my night was made by hearing Craptastic's music" but people are like "OMG just heard Craptastic All-stars music. Its AMAZING, you're all gonna die, wish I could tell you! Sorry but I can't!"Please no.

Adding on to this, fetus flyers. It seems like more and more gyms and putting younger girls on senior teams just to fly. And I've been told I'm a "big" flyer at 5'4 and 105 pounds. Just because I don't weigh 75 doesn't mean I can't hold my weight >:/ that just annoys me

I don't think it means YOU can't hold your weight when they say this. It means the bases need to hit the gym and work out ;)! There is no reason you should be too "big" on a senior team at your height/weight. SMH.

'Soooo who do you thinks going to win worlds this year?!' when nobody's even performed yet! -.-
frownkitty-1.jpg

Just had to.......

Back