All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

at first I was like why is my mouse not moving?? and then I realize
it's on the picture.

frownkitty-1.jpg

Just had to.......

Kind of funny that the cat caught your mouse!

When cheerleaders are told by coaches to not look at the boards cause of "rudeness"
Like no. It's just criticism.
It's the exact same thing you'll hear come November except for then it'll be on a scoresheet.
And if you can't take criticism... You're gonna have a hard time enjoying this sport.

The most annoying trend for me is a combination of two things.
Fetus flyers trying to be cheerlebrities. Firstly, they'll be girls less than 5 feet tall with like 3 people twice their size basing them, sometimes even with a front spot.

Firstly...?? is that a word lol

When cheerleaders are told by coaches to not look at the boards cause of "rudeness"
Like no. It's just criticism.
It's the exact same thing you'll hear come November except for then it'll be on a scoresheet.
And if you can't take criticism... You're gonna have a hard time enjoying this sport.

There is some opinion sharing and there is some rudeness. Coaches know their kids and if they think looking at the boards will negatively effect their kids, then so be it. It amazes me when a cheerleader takes their life over bullying everyone is all OMG so sad, lets take a stand....then one thread down kids are being mean about something.

I realize that some kids feel like the parents ruin this board, I don't care. People matter and its a shame that they have to be told to stay off the boards. The boards should be a safe place.

I realize that some kids feel like the parents ruin this board, I don't care. People matter and its a shame that they have to be told to stay off the boards. The boards should be a safe place.

I feel like kids ruin the boards more than parents do. Kids are the first to start drama, talk crap, be rude, call each other out, etc etc etc. Not all, but some. Parents (usually) are a little more civilized and are looking for information more than crap talking.

Latest posts

Back