All-Star Trends That Are Already Annoying

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This one dismount that like everyone does. I'm not sure what it's exactly called, but a lot of the teams I've seen it do it from like stunts with two bases and no back spots. They dip and catch the flyer on her stomach and she has her arms in a T. I've seen soooo many teams do those so far. I'm over them.

Orange did it last year, @1:35

This one dismount that like everyone does. I'm not sure what it's exactly called, but a lot of the teams I've seen it do it from like stunts with two bases and no back spots. They dip and catch the flyer on her stomach and she has her arms in a T. I've seen soooo many teams do those so far. I'm over them.

Orange did it last year, @1:35

There are only so many creative ways to dismount..lol
Orange's looked pretty clean fwiw :cool:

There are only so many creative ways to dismount..lol
Orange's looked pretty clean fwiw :cool:
I really liked it when Orange did and I know that there are only so many ways to dismount but idk, I just feel like it's everywhere lol

I really liked it when Orange did and I know that there are only so many ways to dismount but idk, I just feel like it's everywhere lol

I also believe that these types of dismounts or the "fortune cookie" grab dismount earn you higher points. Orange is flawless, IMO - but I agree with you that after a while all stunting trends get old. Just think about how common tick tocks are now and only a few years ago, you would see maybe one in a routine. I am starting to wonder if there will ever be another routine where my jaw will drop at a stunt sequence because it's something we haven't seen before - not because teams make it look effortless (because I definitely admire all teams who can hit stunts beautifully). Can we really go up from here? Hahaha

I have no problem watching her bounce all across the mat again this year. Its difficulty, clean , and controlled tumbling since when is that a problem? However, when are we going to stop pretending she doesn't need to have her hair in a ponytail lol.
I noticed that in the last video that was posted. Her hair isn't short enough for just a bog white bow.

I get so annoyed with everyone's Cheetah ab obsession. And seeing their Instagram photos of their perfectness. But that's just cause I'm super jealous and really want abs like that. But I like bread to much.
nooo, i love their abs! it always motivates me to go to gym and not being lazy to workout and exercise :D

-not sure if this has been posted, but i hate the "big hair" obsession. i love shooting stars', there's isn't too ridiculous, but i hate when people tease it so much it looks frizzy and not very pretty.
-makeup. i hate when teams take pretty girls and cake their faces with tons of makeup. foundation, blush, etc. the teams that have a more natural look (ACE, etc.) look so much better to me.

Back