All-Star Trends You Want To See Die For Next Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not really a "trend" but more of a pet peeve of mine. When athletes come without makeup/hair and take up the entire bathroom with their entire team getting ready. Last minute team bathroom runs and quick lipstick applications are different, but when every outlet in the bathroom has a straightener/curling iron plugged in and their are no sinks available to people actually using the restroom, I get annoyed.

This one is my #1 pet peeve! Do the parents have any say in asking for a slightly longer skirt/short? I know it can be done because we had girls on my CP team who had extra length added to their uniform bottoms only because they were taller not because the bottom were booty shorts!!! LOL

With my last uniform, I asked for an extra 1-2" and was told the company didn't do this, I would have to go up a skirt size. So I did. It was long enough but pretty loose in the hips. At least it stayed on though. ;)

Differing opinions which is fine... however, it's pretty common in the northeast kids talk about cocaine with it.

The drug term "dab" references a THC concentrate (I think I'm getting that correct!). Nothing at all to do with cocaine. Maybe people mix marijuana with cocaine, but I don't know...*shrug*

Back