All-Star Trends You Want To See Die For Next Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes. I think it's a massive problem, but my opinion must not be popular because it keeps happening. Even parents who I know and usually consider to have good judgement are allowing their children to be in these photos. The photographer offered my daughter money to do it...so I blocked him, bc NO.
The squat also needs to go.

I find it incredibly sketchy that he spoke to your daughter before you.

@Boughetto Long stretches of time between warm ups and performances, performing after 11 pm.

People who block VIP entrances 4 teams before their own so you cannot see your team. Actually, I'd just like better VIP control in general. There is one gym here that is super jerky about it and will refuse to move.

And also those that stand around chatting in the VIP area long after their child's performance and refuse to get out of the way! Sorry, yes that was me that just pushed you a little. Move it!

Our gym did buns for youth and mini this year. I'm over it. Fingers crossed they don't continue!
Rock Dynasty in Kansas does buns off to the side and they look so cute! Just curious, what does your gym do for girls that have shorter hair that can't be worn in a bun?

This is going to be unpopular and believe me I am all about having good sportsmanship, but it bothers me so much when (especially at worlds) other teams run up to the champions and surround them before their name is called or before they are allowed to have their own reaction. I understand that the other teams are acting completely out of kindness, but the moment that a teams name is called announcing them as world champions, it completes everything those athletes have been working towards their whole life. Ive never won worlds, but I think that if I ever did win, the only thing I would want to see is my team mates and celebrate with my team and my coach, not be immediately hugged by a girl I've never met from the other side of the country before I could hug my own best friend. Its different when the hugs come after pictures or after the initial celebration, but I hate when the newly crowned champions aren't given the moment their entire life has been working toward. Again, I am not saying sportsmanship is a bad thing, I think there needs to be way more in cheer. However, I am just saying that there is a time and a place for everything.

Completely disagree. A lot of these kids are good friends with each other and are excited that their friend just won worlds/nca whatever. my cp is isn't a worlds athlete but she has friends from diff gyms across the country and even canada. they facetime, they follow each other's social media, they go to woodward the same weeks. so i'm sure when my cp and these girl are on opposing worlds teams if one of them wins they will jump across the mat to hug the other. knowing my cp probably tackle and knock a few others over in the process.

Celebrity Cheer (pre-merge) used to have their younger teams wear two spiked out pigtails, I loved those.

@AngelsMum24 anytime I see or hear the word 'ridic' I think of Marni eating cherries in a lawn chair.

Completely disagree. A lot of these kids are good friends with each other and are excited that their friend just won worlds/nca whatever. my cp is isn't a worlds athlete but she has friends from diff gyms across the country and even canada. they facetime, they follow each other's social media, they go to woodward the same weeks. so i'm sure when my cp and these girl are on opposing worlds teams if one of them wins they will jump across the mat to hug the other. knowing my cp probably tackle and knock a few others over in the process.
And I'm not saying that other girls can't hug the athletes if they are good friends. I'm talking about when the entire 9 other teams circle around them and get in the way of parents, coaches, and other team mates trying to celebrate. I agree that it is different if my best friend from gym X comes and hugs me after I win hypothetical worlds. Especially when the teams dont let 2nd enjoy their accomplishment.

And I'm not saying that other girls can't hug the athletes if they are good friends. I'm talking about when the entire 9 other teams circle around them and get in the way of parents, coaches, and other team mates trying to celebrate. I agree that it is different if my best friend from gym X comes and hugs me after I win hypothetical worlds. Especially when the teams dont let 2nd enjoy their accomplishment.
I can see your point in this. Granted getting second can be a tough pill to swallow but i can see that maybe the senior aged athletes, would like to enjoy the moment regardless and as much as i love the sportsmanship of medium coed, its gotta be rough to basically be forced off the floor after 2nd is called every year. Im sure a few of those seniors on those second place teams would like to at least absorb the moment of worlds one last time, and they basically get robbed of that.

I really dislike when girls walk around without their arms in their uniform sleeves. With those cheerleaders in half tops, it looks like they are wearing some kind of trashy tube top. The sleeves cannot be that uncomfortable, right?
I also don't like this. I feel like the uniform guidelines pretty clearly state that athletes must be covered up or traveling in a group to or from their performance. To me this implies that they are performance ready when they aren't covered up. But I guess it probably is pretty hot.

^^^thats my daughter's uniform. I'm not at all fan of uniforms that aren't bra friendly, but the fabric really was thick and tight enough that I don't think anyone had an issue with support. The NECK was a much bigger problem...there are girls with skin issues from how tight it was. They're being replaced for the upcoming season.

Maybe (HOPEFULLY) this is just a local trend, but I'd like to see the end of cheerleaders being photographed in their uniforms, under waterfalls or soaking wet, by questionable photographers.
THIS TIMES INFINITY!!!!!!
I have so many red flags that go up that honest to god I ran his name through the sex offender website. People!! The pictures absolutely are the most tasteless things I've ever ran across and they are KIDS. totally provocative poses, wet clothes, high heels, free pictures???? Parents wake the funk up!!!!!

THIS TIMES INFINITY!!!!!!
I have so many red flags that go up that honest to god I ran his name through the sex offender website. People!! The pictures absolutely are the most tasteless things I've ever ran across and they are KIDS. totally provocative poses, wet clothes, high heels, free pictures???? Parents wake the funk up!!!!!

Yes. I tried to dig up info on him, too. People I know and respect are letting him take wet pictures of their kids...I don't get it at all. It's so scary to me.

I really dislike when girls walk around without their arms in their uniform sleeves. With those cheerleaders in half tops, it looks like they are wearing some kind of trashy tube top. The sleeves cannot be that uncomfortable, right?

My daughter does it because of sweating. She only does it after she performs and usually tries to get out of her uniform as soon as she can and is allowed.

Back