Trimming Muscle?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 12, 2012
hey all!
okay so i live in Australia and for me summer is only like 2 months away. and when i look at my legs all i see is way to much muscle!! i am a base so i understand where its coming from but is there any way i can keep the strength yet shed the weight and quantity?? i really wanna loose a few kilos/pounds before summer comes around. if you've got any quick tips to temporarily rid of muscle weight can you please share because i also have to fly one time in my routine and i don't want my stunt group dying because they cant lift me because i might gain a bit over term break :(((

CARDIO! but honestly control and flexibility is the best part quality of a flyer. work with a trainer or your coach for extra help and take your time and tone. No such thing as quick tips. Good luck!

working out is only going to make you gain more muscle. Muscle is a good thing! that's how your body is supposed to work, work out, gain muscle.

working out is only going to make you gain more muscle. Muscle is a good thing! that's how your body is supposed to work, work out, gain muscle.
i understand that but weight weighs more than fat :/ and the stunt group always jokes around about me being so heavy but i don't feel like there joking because i understand where their coming from

i understand that but weight weighs more than fat :/ and the stunt group always jokes around about me being so heavy but i don't feel like there joking because i understand where their coming from

Maybe its your bases that have issues. You may need to pull them to the side and let them know how you feel.

This may help:
1. Increase the amount of cardiovascular workout sessions in your weekly routine.
2. Work out 60-85% of your Max heart rate
3. Lift lighter waits with higher reps i.e. 7 lbs/15 x/3 reps
4. Distance running can also help.
5. Everything in moderation!!!!!!!!!

I know im solid muscle, and weigh 170 pounds. But im a boy, and dont really have any intengion to fly. Girls are better at that, and flying just isnt my specialty. Haha;)

Back