All-Star Trinity And Cheerupdates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Right! Like they want us to think they all of a sudden are in need of money? I wouldn't even use one of those shirts as a cleaning rag. Spare me! Your ship has done sailed Honey. Time for a new adventure!
TormentCat.jpg

After all this hype they better come out with squad doubles, a stunt that no team has ever seen and all groups doing it and something that "most deserving and hardest working athletes anywhere " that stands them apart. They should have took the route of being a snake in the grass instead of being the lion that just jumps right at you. I rather be the team that no one sees coming then the team that over hypes themselves only to look like a fool first time out.

After all this hype they better come out with squad doubles, a stunt that no team has ever seen and all groups doing it and something that "most deserving and hardest working athletes anywhere " that stands them apart. They should have took the route of being a snake in the grass instead of being the lion that just jumps right at you. I rather be the team that no one sees coming then the team that over hypes themselves only to look like a fool first time out.

I completely agree with you. But I do feel they didn't really had a choice. Over the summer when people started saying they where going there everyone started wondering who they were etc.. Rumors started flying so they plugged into the hype. Granted they've not helped it die off with their FB.Twitter post but you either own it or let others run with it. Now they need to own it on the floor.

I guess we'll know when they hit the stage..... whenever that might be.
:sharkchase:

yes, with as little chance as I get to use these off my phone - I will use one every time I'm on the computer - besides the little yellow(gold) smiley is Trinity and the shark is all of us :cool:

What I don't understand, if they can afford to subsidize athletes to build this projected award winning team- what do they need to sell T-shirts for...could it be that they lost their financial backer and now they need money or the remaining athletes will leave?

What I don't understand, if they can afford to subsidize athletes to build this projected award winning team- what do they need to sell T-shirts for...could it be that they lost their financial backer and now they need money or the remaining athletes will leave?
The owner of the gym is the one with the money.

No. From what I understand they had 4 teams at the location where the "dream team" is. They are now currently down to 3 teams. (can you say dropping like flies). But nobody has competed yet.
Do you feel like they have enough kids to stay in medium coed?

Back