All-Star Trinity And Cheerupdates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And that is exactly what you should do...view EVERYONE as a potential customer. I know that as a military family we are moving this summer and are currently gym shopping..guess what..Georgia is one of our potential move zones..anyone want to guess where my CP will not cheer??? I look at all things when I see gyms, how your cheerleaders act to my CP at competitions, how they act to each other, how your parents act on these boards, etc...and these kinds of things..I know that there are currently 2 programs I WILL NEVER bring my CP too and both have reasons...Trinity being this one and the other is a personal reason that happened at a competition where the owner was RUDE..so always think you never know who you are talking to and if they may ever be your potential customer.
What part of GA?

I completely agree with you. But I do feel they didn't really had a choice. Over the summer when people started saying they where going there everyone started wondering who they were etc.. Rumors started flying so they plugged into the hype. Granted they've not helped it die off with their FB.Twitter post but you either own it or let others run with it. Now they need to own it on the floor.

I guess we'll know when they hit the stage..... whenever that might be.
:sharkchase:

yes, with as little chance as I get to use these off my phone - I will use one every time I'm on the computer - besides the little yellow(gold) smiley is Trinity and the shark is all of us :cool:

I thought that was supposed to be me?

I know this may go against the grain here but whatever. I want to be so over this thread but I feel like every time there's a new post, I can't help but get sucked back in. I understand that the actions of management and the owners of any business can have a butterfly effect on everyone in the establishment. Still, it's quite possible that there are very hard working young ladies and men that are busting their butts every day at practice. It's not like their teams are just chilling at home until competition because they're so awesome they don't have to practice. I'd like to think they're putting in a lot of work to live up to the hype that everyone is generating. What is funny to me is that the Trinity family as a whole has been fairly quiet and yet still this thread is alive and kicking. It's the greatest marketing tactic ever! I'm new to all this cheer stuff so aside from Angel and Gabi, I don't know who any of the other so called cheerlebrities are but either way, those people don't make up the entire team. Ok, so Trinity was trying to stack their level 5. Get over it. It didn't work so lets move on. The reality is that the teams that Trinity has (from what I've read on here) aren't as decked out as everyone is making them seem. It just rubs me a certain way that every athlete that is at Trinity is being talked about, discounted, and disregarded because of a couple girls, an owner, and a coach. I say, lets see what they bring to the mat (if they ever make it) and let this thread die a quick death.

I'm sorry but I just have a problem with them saying that their athletes work harder and are more deserving than any of the other athletes in this country. Do they work hard? Yes but that doesn't mean they deserve it more.

This isn't meant to be directly to you, your post was just the most recent. I truly doubt they are the first program to ever say something like that, and they won't be the last. It was posted on their facebook page, a place for the athletes, families, and fans. Everyone seems to be taking it as a dig on every other cheerleader out there, but I'm reading it as a message meant to pump up everyone in their gym. If they'd come and posted on the fierceboard, "YOU DON'T WORK AS HARD AS US! WE DESERVE IT ALL!" I could understand this backlash.

And feeding off of what MamaMya04 said, I do feel bad for all of the innocent parties in the gym. Obviously some of the people running the program have done some sketchy things this season and there are some people who have really reaped the benefits of that. I don't support that at all. BUT I'm betting that the vast majority of the families there pay their dues just like people at other gyms, and the kids are just there to fulfill their passion of cheering, just like people at other gyms. Not everyone is so concerned with the gossip of the cheer world and they just want to do what they love and have fun, and I feel bad that they're getting ripped apart by association.

This isn't meant to be directly to you, your post was just the most recent. I truly doubt they are the first program to ever say something like that, and they won't be the last. It was posted on their facebook page, a place for the athletes, families, and fans. Everyone seems to be taking it as a dig on every other cheerleader out there, but I'm reading it as a message meant to pump up everyone in their gym. If they'd come and posted on the fierceboard, "YOU DON'T WORK AS HARD AS US! WE DESERVE IT ALL!" I could understand this backlash.

And feeding off of what MamaMya04 said, I do feel bad for all of the innocent parties in the gym. Obviously some of the people running the program have done some sketchy things this season and there are some people who have really reaped the benefits of that. I don't support that at all. BUT I'm betting that the vast majority of the families there pay their dues just like people at other gyms, and the kids are just there to fulfill their passion of cheering, just like people at other gyms. Not everyone is so concerned with the gossip of the cheer world and they just want to do what they love and have fun, and I feel bad that they're getting ripped apart by association.

That's exactly my point. All those kids aren't cheering for free. I'm sure it's a select few. I feel like those kids do have to work harder because they've been hyped up so much that people are either expecting them to be great or a hot mess. That's a lot of pressure. Because Trinity is talked about so much, the kids aren't given the benefit of the doubt. Their bar has been set unbelievably high through no fault of their own. I wish them the best because no matter what the adults have done, it really is all about the kids and their accomplishments.

Every day people have to deal with things they can't handle or don't ask for. And ever day they handle as best they can. This is a huge life lesson. Those kids have someone they can talk to about it:

Their owner and their coach. Talk with your dollars.

I haven't seen anyone directly bash kids and say "the Trinity athletes" are shady, it's always been "the gym."
That said, guilt by association. However my kid's gym looks, she looks. However my kid looks, her gym looks.

Guilty of what exactly - I've seen and heard of sketchy behavior/recruiting from big name gyms and yet I don't see the amount of negativity towards them as I've seen on here for Trinity since people decided to go there. Regardless of what the reason was originally.

Guilty of what exactly - I've seen and heard of sketchy behavior/recruiting from big name gyms and yet I don't see the amount of negativity towards them as I've seen on here for Trinity since people decided to go there. Regardless of what the reason was originally.

Maybe that's the difference with your view and mine - I haven't heard of big-name gyms recruiting.

Back