All-Star Trinity And Cheerupdates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it's important to note that the accusations of home purchasing etc are being pinned on a different person. Not the author of this document. That person is the owner of the gym, this letter came from the allstar director, Gianni. Not saying it's better or worse but they are two different people. (both related to the gym)

Did I miss something....
Yes...Trinity offered pretty sweet deals for those they deemed worthy. An email offering this was released by 2 twitters, CheerUpdates and someone else. Trinity then released a reply by this coach. The coach, in the pissiest, most immature, unprofessional and high school temper tantrum way, said it's all true. Oh, and he's going to sue the 2 twitters (CU and the other one) cause they posted the email he sent signed his name to and he doesn't like that.

So at the bottom it says he's not actually suing them, just that they're now "involved" in his lawsuit with another allstar gym (gee, I wonder who that could be :rolleyes:). Because they posted it. I think Gianni might want to talk to his attorney BEFORE he posts anything else because he is a) not helping himself and b) probably not supposed to post anything if he is legit in the middle of a lawsuit.

So here's my question: it says in the letter that the original letter was sent to "every gym, the USASF, and Varsity" - does anyone know if this is true? Because I'm going to go out on a limb and say our gym did not receive this letter. And I'm going to go further out on the limb and guess that nothing about that statement is true. Does anyone know who all it was actually sent to?

There's a caveat on the bottom of the google doc now...that I don't remember seeing before...

So at the bottom it says he's not actually suing them, just that they're now "involved" in his lawsuit with another allstar gym (gee, I wonder who that could be :rolleyes:). Because they posted it. I think Gianni might want to talk to his attorney BEFORE he posts anything else because he is a) not helping himself and b) probably not supposed to post anything if he is legit in the middle of a lawsuit.

So here's my question: it says in the letter that the original letter was sent to "every gym, the USASF, and Varsity" - does anyone know if this is true? Because I'm going to go out on a limb and say our gym did not receive this letter. And I'm going to go further out on the limb and guess that nothing about that statement is true. Does anyone know who all it was actually sent to?

I just posted about that...that wasn't there when this first was released. Rethinking maybe?

And no, we did not get this letter, so not quite every gym in the country.

Back