All-Star Trinity Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have an answer..don't read the tweets aka be nosy. Be that one less person to not follow her on twitter.

Gabi can go cheer at Gramma Suzie Baker Allstars for all I care. I'm not being nosy- I couldn't care less. I was commenting on the fact that you're getting all up in arms about people reading a public twitter. It's very "Leave Britney Alone".

How about this is fierce boards and if no one has noticed this is what happens. We login and look for what's new to see what the latest cheer buzz is. That doesn't make one nosey, if your that bothered by a thread ignore it. People put their whole lives on facebook & tweeter and get offended when someone has something to say... GET OVER IT!!!

I don't follow her on twitter because there is no need to follow her on twitter. Seeing as how I am 24 I have nothing in common with her so no need to follow. Her profile isn't private though so anyone can see it.

No need to question where she is cheering anymore she isn't hiding it:
trinity.jpg

Again if you don't want people asking questions don't post it online.

I am laughing at you because you an adult, as you stated, are following her by reading her twitter and posting it here. You may not be following her on twitter, but you are def following her. Have fun.

Gabi can go cheer at Gramma Suzie Baker Allstars for all I care. I'm not being nosy- I couldn't care less. I was commenting on the fact that you're getting all up in arms about people reading a public twitter. It's very "Leave Britney Alone".

You are right. It just erkks me that someone would post a tweet a little girl made about her normal everyday life as a thread. It's just me. This is something I should just leave alone and ignore.

I am personally excited to see Gabi take this new step in cheerleading. And I know, I know. I said I might cry if she left TG (and I didn't btw :)) but this will hopefully help her grow as an athlete and person. Good luck to her and future team this season!!! :D

I am laughing at you because you an adult, as you stated, are following her by reading her twitter and posting it here. You may not be following her on twitter, but you are def following her. Have fun.

What does it mean if you re-posted the post of the tweet? I'm think it's lurking? Not quite following, but watching from a distance...

Back