All-Star Trinity Part 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know at least 1 of those to be incorrect but whatever..
You know the truth and so do I.
4c6fa8f1-d549-0d6d.jpg

John Butler hasn't your family already participated in a Reality Show (your wife & Gabi... Or the girls) I remember reading about possible filming of a pilot & never saw anything else. Can you elaborate?

Also no, there doesn't "have to be" anything weird going on at Trinity like paying their athletes. It has been discussed that there is a lot of talent going to Trinity this year. They are offering free/discounted tuition, but that is their business and their right. When you look at the athletes one by one it makes more sense. It was said multiple times that Angel's mom is coaching at Trinity and did y'all forget Jamie's tweets? There was a lot of drama at GA. Anyways, yes you can wonder where the athletes are going. I can't deny that I want to know too, but you probably shouldn't be saying "There is a reason all of these athletes are moving, and it's certainly not because they think it's a better fit for them. I mean really, why would a "cheerlebirty" and several other famous cheerleaders just up and move from a famous gym to an unknown first year gym? That just dosent happen." Cheer4lifeex You don't know what is going on or what is best for these families and athletes.

How about they have Gianni, who is a top notch Allstar coach and Tonya who is a great tumbling coach. Any parent looking to get good training for thier athlete would look at a gym with only one of these quality coaches, let alone both of them. IMO

anyone know what the tumbling program at trinity looks like?
is it basically open gym like rays or??

According to thier website they offer tumbling classes but it appears that they have open workout sessions as well. Doesn't say anything specifically about thier Allstar tumbling program. They do however have a power tumbling program as well so I'm sure you could take those classes as well.

if i still competed or anything i would of moved for power tumbling as well . i love love love love that sport and wish it was bigger scale in the US or where i lived

anyone know what the tumbling program at trinity looks like?
is it basically open gym like rays or??

If you want to take just tumbling classes -- Trinity-Athletics.com has details on that or call them to ask for more details @678-879-1333.

If you join Trinity All-Stars they do offer open workouts in addition to their practices. But they do not offer unlimited tumbling like Stingrays in Johns Creek or Georgia Elite.

Visit http://trinity-athletics.com/ for information. They try to keep their website up-to-date. Or follow them on Twitter @TrinityCheer and/or Facebook Trinity Athletics - Cheer, Tumble, Dance - Club - Johns Creek, Georgia | Facebook

Lol is all I can say ... Do you even know her mom?

I'm not saying I do.. I'm just saying just because Gabi seems like a nice girl does that make her parents nice to and free of drama? I don't see how one could be so sure!

Seriously? What an ignorant comment. To suggest that Gabi's (and Amanda's for that matter) temperment and personality are not a reflection on her parents is absurd. The old adage " the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree" has always proven very accurate in my experience.

I HAVE met their mother at competitions and in social settings and have found her to be a doting mother who strives to keep her kids grounded and level headed. She has her children - all of them - as her priority. I have not met Gabi's dad, but given his well tempered response to some of the garbage on this thread I suspect he's a stand-up guy. It's disturbing how some of these posts can go South so easily. It appears to me that the assumption in a situation such as this would be that any family would have studied their options, considered the possible outcomes, probably said a few prayers, then made a decision. To suggest otherwise without significant information to prove different is inflammatory at best.

Back