All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is she doing rythmic gymnastics or something along those lines? I picture her doing Cirque or something like that.

As a family friend of the Butlers, I want to clarify a few things. Gabi will not be returning to Top Gun next year, as most of you have probably figured by now. Also, Gabi will not be a part of any reality TV show. She isn't leaving for additional fame or recognition. If you knew the Butlers at all, you would know that they are the most humble and real family. Gabi will shine no matter where she cheers, no doubt about it.

Always appreciated to get info on here. In a vacuum of information people will put in their own details (right or wrong it is the way it is).

WorkToWin thank you for that information. From what I have seen from John Butler on here they are a family that doesn't care about fame and really keep a low profile pretty well. I wish Gabi nothing but luck in whatever she is doing, I am sure she will be great at it.
Amen, I love Gabi and her family! No matter what they choose to do, we know that it is in the best interest for Gabi and the whole family. Best of luck to them!

Sorry I thought there was a rule that if you were paid to cheer, not cheer free but paid to cheer, than you couldn't receive a college cheer scholarship. I'm wrong I think so ignore that sorry y'all!!!
Cheerleading isn't part of the NCAA so compliance doesn't matter right now..

I'm happy for Gabi whatever she chooses, forgive my ignorance but isn't the Trinity gym a stupid distance from the Florida state line, never mind anywhere actually in Floria?

WorkToWin thank you for that information. From what I have seen from John Butler on here they are a family that doesn't care about fame and really keep a low profile pretty well. I wish Gabi nothing but luck in whatever she is doing, I am sure she will be great at it.
They do, they are an ordinary family with ordinary kids. My daughter used to consider Gabi her idol and now she says she is her friend and Gabi was so flattered.

Back