All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

guess what gym she's tumbling in ;)

sorry, i had to.

in all seriousness, she has always been a very well rounded athlete, with an obvious strength in flying/flexibility. but if 1 week (or however long) with tonya has done this to her tumbling, i can't even imagine what amazing things will be coming out of this child by the end of the season.. whether it be a cheer season or power tumbling, or wherever life takes her. i just hope she is cheering.. anywhere on any team, because she is truly talented and seems to have the passion to go along with it. she has an amazing family and support system, i doubt they'd send her in the wrong direction.

like its been said before Trinity may have a few names but a couple of girls doesn't make an entire team. If they want to give out scholarships then good for them. I think we should just leave Trinity alone until competition season and then see what they put out on the mat.

sorry, i had to.

in all seriousness, she has always been a very well rounded athlete, with an obvious strength in flying/flexibility. but if 1 week (or however long) with tonya has done this to her tumbling, i can't even imagine what amazing things will be coming out of this child by the end of the season.. whether it be a cheer season or power tumbling, or wherever life takes her. i just hope she is cheering.. anywhere on any team, because she is truly talented and seems to have the passion to go along with it. she has an amazing family and support system, i doubt they'd send her in the wrong direction.

This is at South East Soul in Delray Florida. She said on her Facebook page it was her mom's friends gym.

sorry, i had to.

She also posted another video saying she was working with Tonya from Trinity and got her two to double "first try".

I wish she was just tell everyone whats shes doing. I know shes entitled to her privacy and all but all the videos and comments make you wonder why she needs to hide it?

I wish she was just tell everyone whats shes doing. I know shes entitled to her privacy and all but all the videos and comments make you wonder why she needs to hide it?
Well just playing devil's advocate here but maybe she hasn't decided what she is gonna do yet? Maybe she has tumbled a bit at Trinity to test it out and see if she likes the coaches and the facility to see if it would be a good fit for her. And maybe she's going to other gyms to try them out too i.e. South East Soul.

Well just playing devil's advocate here but maybe she hasn't decided what she is gonna do yet? Maybe she has tumbled a bit at Trinity to test it out and see if she likes the coaches and the facility to see if it would be a good fit for her. And maybe she's going to other gyms to try them out too i.e. South East Soul.
I sure hope so. I respect someone who makes sure they get the right fit.

Well her newest videos are definitely inside Trinity. You can see the pics of the gym on their website and that's definitely it.

I can't speak on her situation all I can do is speculate and I have been doing that. Lol

I just can't wait to see what happens this season with all these athletes..:)

I sure hope no one ends up regretting their decisions.

Alright here's the deal. Cheerleading is EXPENSIVE. It drives me insane when people get their feathers in a ruffle when an athlete leaves a gym and goes to another gym. I'm sorry, but it's a business transaction. Different athletes have different needs and desires. For example, my little cp saw top gun coed at battle under the big top 2 years ago (she was 7 at the time) and said, "mommy I could never cheer there because it's a boy show" she noticed at the ripe age of 7, that the boys did most of the tumbling. Some kids need the extra personal attention of a smaller program. Some people may need the least expensive option. When people throw words like gym hopper and loyalty out there it makes me crazy. It's a business. It's a very costly business. The customer should be able to evaluate their situation at the end of each season, and make sure their needs are met and have the option to spend their hard earned money elsewhere if they choose to do so.... Honestly, it doesn't matter why Gabi and her family chose not to return to TG. It was a decision that was best for her family, and people should respect it. Whether it was something serious or whether she hated the Capri pants! They have the right to spend their money however they choose.....lol... My one request to Miss Gabi, please keep the videos coming. No matter what color your uniform is, you inspire and motivate my baby! You are amazing and we can't wait to see what you do next!

Back