All-Star Trinity

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:stupid: yep cheerlebrites, first year of college, free cars, stereo equipment, house payments, whole new designer wardrobe, free trips to anywhere of their choice, a nike sponsorship with endorsements, the incentives are ENDLESS :)

Just curious if anyone knows who actually showed up for Trinity's level 5 practice last night? Their FB page says there was "standing room only" to watch.

How many gyms aren't really good at Hype? I mean really who is gonna post that their level 5 practice was not what they expected and they really have no talent?
I totally agree! They are doing something, at least enough to have it discussed on here. =)

First I want to thank you for coming on here and answering questions that people have. Secondly , I do have a comment/question....How do you consider 'G' as you guys call him to be loyal down to the bone? Loyal to me would be staying with a program longer then 2 seasons and not hoping around. Don't get me wrong, I have met him and know that he is talented. I have been in the warm up room with him while he was at CA and when he was with his first program after that - Dynasty ( first pink and black team I really remember) anyways what I am trying to say is ...he has coached in multiple places so I question the loyalty to the programs he has been with. Are you saying that he is loyal to the kids down to the bone? Cause if that was the case he would not have to leave his old employer and go to a new gym, his kids would still be at GA....do you see what I mean?

Again, thanks for coming on here. I think that when any programs shows up and ruffles feathers you are going to have alot of different reactions. I just hope that your new gym is everything it has built itself up to be, I would hate to see kids promised things that can't be delivered. It sounds alot like what Famous Athletics was doing around this time last year, with the great facility and pulling in all these big name coaches and we see where that got them. Cheer Peace Be With you. :shaka:

If only you knew the circumstances of his leaving GA...

Back