Trouble Finding A Cheer Gym In Nh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 22, 2016
Does anybody know of any cheer gyms in Northern NH/VT? My daughter has been participating in AYFC for 4 years now and I know there aren't any teams near where we're moving. She's naturally very upset about this. I'd like to find SOMETHING in the area for her to participate in. If you know of anything in Coos County or between St Johnsbury to the VT/NH border I'd be very appreciative.

There used to be a gym up in the Lakes area but I'm not sure if they are still around. I know there are no gyms in the state of Vermont. Unfortunately you will have to travel for an all star gym. Good luck with your move!

Not sure how up to date or even how close any of them are to where your moving but here is a listing from the usasf website.

Good luck.

a43e4d2f023db4003c6da6eaf2529e3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do need to travel to another state for a gym, email the gyms you are considering and explain your situation. The gym might have other girls who are in your area coming in too and you guys can all carpool.

I was just talking to someone who moved up to NH who was thinking of starting a gym because there were none where she moved. She ended up moving back down to RI though. Good luck finding a gym!

Back