Trying To Find Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

newbiemom

Cheer Parent
Jun 17, 2014
My daughter is nearly 8 but has a really small foot. She wears between an 11.5 and a 12 in youth tennis shoes. I bought her some all white shoes from payless to get started with her cheer practices but they are too big (a 12) and rubbing her heel. I need to get her new shoes so I figured I might as well get "good" cheer shoes this time but I can't find any local places to purchase. Problem now is how do I know the size? Does Nfinity have a size chart available anywhere?

Our team is super small, and the gym doesn't have any in stock.

Team Cheer has this shoe sizer that you can print out to measure your CPs feet. You place a quarter on top to make sure the sizer prints out the right size. I'm not sure though if this will necessarily work with nfinity shoes, since every brand runs a little differently. It should give you a pretty good base to start from though.

http://www.teamcheer.com/site/tcl-images-site/2013/TeamCheer–ShoeSizer2013.pdf

If you are purchasing Nfinity shoes, I think Team Cheer is still running their free shipping deal on all orders over $75

Here's the evolutions:
Nfinity Evolution | Youth Cheer Shoes | Team Cheer

And they're available all the way down to a size 10 in youth

Nfinity fit small! My daughter is a street shoe size 2 and we buy her an A4 Nfinity Evolution. This is our 3rd pair of Evolutions and we've gone up 2 sizes from her street shoe size each time.

Nfinity fit small! My daughter is a street shoe size 2 and we buy her an A4 Nfinity Evolution. This is our 3rd pair of Evolutions and we've gone up 2 sizes from her street shoe size each time.
Agreed. We go up 2 sizes for Nfinity from CP's street shoe.

You'll need to know that Nfinity (maybe the other ones too) moves to adult after youth size 3. So if CP is a 2 in street shoes you would have to order Nfinity adult size 4.

I don't think there is a Y3! It goes straight from Y2 to A4. I tried to find Y3 and was told they didn't exist!

The Nfinity site and Team Cheer both sell a youth 3. I'm not sure if it is an actual Y3 or the sites just advertise the adult 4 as a youth 3.

The Varsity Lass Pass runs small, also. My CP has a narrow heel and they fit her well. She went up 1.5 sizes from her shoe size

Thanks! There is a size 11 in her gym from last year's cheer team for sale and it is TINY, so I assumed I would have to go up. I think I'll meausre it against the size chart posted above and see if I can get an estimate that way.

I know my daughter's first year cheering,,, the gym actually helped with sizing and selecting of the best sneakers for my daughter... Perhaps, since your gym coaches and/or owner have more experience in selecting gym shoes they can address your concerns ...

I haven't had much luck with the coach's help. She liked the original shoes that I purchased at payless and when I first approached her about sizing she said that would see if the rep could send out samples, but that hasn't happened. I emailed her again about sizing to see if she knew of anywhere local that sold them and she didn't have many suggestions other than to use a sizing link online.

They are trying to keep costs down as low as possible so she's just told everyone all white shoes. But, since my daughter is already having some heel pain, I want to make sure she's in the best shoes that I can find for her. I don't mind spending more, I know how important good shoes can be.

The Nfinity site and Team Cheer both sell a youth 3. I'm not sure if it is an actual Y3 or the sites just advertise the adult 4 as a youth 3.
I thought the same thing, but when I checked Team Cheer before I posted I saw they sold a Y3. Maybe it's new. I assumed they bumped you to an A4 so you'd have to pay the adult price instead of the youth price.

We went up 2 sizes until CP reached size 6. Now she can wear Toms size 6 and Nfinity size 6. This is the first year she wears Nfinity and street shoes in the same size.

Mommy to CP and BP!
The Fierce Board App!

Back