High School Tshirt Ideas Needed For Relay For Life Event

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 29, 2012
It's our squad tradition (or has been since I took over coaching) that we help serve dinner and help at our local Relay for Life event. I am in need of an idea for a tshirt for our squad for this years event. The Relay theme is Super Hereos and I would love to tie that in. Even more special this year is one of my cheerleaders is a survivor. Last year we had "Fight Like A Mohawk" cause our mascot is Mohawks and we had local survivors, those who are battling, and those who lost their battle to cancer names on the back of the shirts. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Maybe have someone draw up a caricature of a cheerleader in your uniforms with a cape and mask? T-shirts have been my hardest decision this year too!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Some ideas to brainstorm with!

Everyone loves a good superhero cape (this idea is my favorite...how fun would it be to wear a "cape" on your Relay shirt?!): Personalized Superhero Shirt For Boys With Cape On Back

Superhero design for a Cystic Fibrosis 5K: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JTym7Fysg40/UXmkc1I2MtI/AAAAAAAAAHY/kPmTaDV28Ro/s1600/CF+logo+3.jpg

Superhero "belt" shirt (you could always put a superman S as the belt buckle instead of on the chest): Superman Supergirl Costume Blue Juniors Graphic Tee Shirt | SuperheroDen.com

Similar belt idea with power rangers: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Black Youth T-Shirt

Just some ideas to get your creativity going! :)

Back