All-Star Tuition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just-a-Mom

Best Overall Female Newbie
Cheer Parent
Jan 5, 2011
I have a question. What is "normal" tuition for cheer? Not including comp fees, uniforms, choreography, etc. Just monthly tuition. I'm asking because in my search for a new gym for my daughters I came across a wide range of prices. And every place said "This is normal for this area". I was wondering is it really an "area" thing? I was floored by most of the prices I was quoted up here, so maybe it is. I've heard everything from $90/month to $250/month. I know some gyms roll it all together so it's hard to tell what's what, but I was just wondering what was considered average? It seemed like the gyms I saw in the South were between $90 and $140/month and now that we're up north in Chicago, they're mostly over $200. And there doesn't seem to be a consistent difference between big and small gyms either, so I don't think that affects it.

(*Please don't feel like you have to put your gym's name. I was just wondering what some normal amounts for different regions of the country are, not specific gyms.)

Saint Louis area gyms range from $115-130/mo- All the competitive gyms are within that range.

I think around here it's between $120-150. That is tuition only and usually also includes a tumbling class.Eta I'm in San Antonio, tx.

Don"t forget that your tuition covers rent on the facility, utilities and coaches among other things. So it will vary greatly depending on costs in your area. Ours is around $160 this year and I expect it will go up next year. And it includes unlimited tumbling classes. We are in California

At my gym the montly tuition ranges based on the childs level, so it can be anywhere from $60/month to $250/month.

Also do you guys get any type of sibling discount? In the south it was only 10-15%, but up here standard seems to be 50% off tuition for a second child, which if you have more than one child cheering seems to bring the amount closer to what I was paying in the south for both.

Also do you guys get any type of sibling discount? In the south it was only 10-15%, but up here standard seems to be 50% off tuition for a second child, which if you have more than one child cheering seems to bring the amount closer to what I was paying in the south for both.

50% off if they are both in cheer. I get 10% off for my little daughter, but she is only tumbling right now. It's actually cheaper for her to do a team and tumble, than it is for her to just tumble (due to the discount).

At Rockstar we offer 3 Tuition packages that customers can choose. The lowest priced package is $90 a month for next season ($85 this year). We offer sibling discounts, 10% off 1st sibling, 15% off 2nd sibling

At Rockstar we offer 3 Tuition packages that customers can choose. The lowest priced package is $90 a month for next season ($85 this year). We offer sibling discounts, 10% off 1st sibling, 15% off 2nd sibling

Hmmm...might be cheaper for me to fly to your gym 3 times a week and pay that! :D That's a steal!

I think around here it's between $120-150. That is tuition only and usually also includes a tumbling class.Eta I'm in San Antonio, tx.

We're your neighbor up 281 and my daughter cheers at an Austin gym and that about the same that we pay. We have 4 hours practice a week and 1 hour tumbling class, although my daughter doesn't go to that she takes privates instead. That is pretty much the norm for these parts.

California gyms are around $130 - $175 a month.I have seen a few gyms offer $75-$90 a month, but buyer beware!

PCM gives sibling & military discount. We have a large military population in San diego, Orange county plus our Owner is in the Navy.

Back