All-Star Tumble - Bbc Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Don't know if this should go in Allstar or Random:

It's a BBC show featuring celebrities learning gymnastics routine, like Dancing with the Stars, Splash! or Stars on Ice (UK Celebrity Ice Skating Show). First week they learned acro or aerial hoop routines. You can catch the basic routines on youtube. Beth Tweddle is one of the trainers and Nadia Comaneci is one of the judges. Makes me wonder if the US would consider a partner stunting show..

Watched it on Saturday and it's safe to say I won't be watching again! Most of the routines bored me, the celebrities made me cringe and even though the judges are an amazing group of individuals, their comments and scores were very poor. Louis Smith even said one of the hoop routines got him as choked up as his 2012 Olympic success!

I watched it with high hopes but it was very dissapointing (and boring!)

Watched it on Saturday and it's safe to say I won't be watching again! Most of the routines bored me, the celebrities made me cringe and even though the judges are an amazing group of individuals, their comments and scores were very poor. Louis Smith even said one of the hoop routines got him as choked up as his 2012 Olympic success!

I watched it with high hopes but it was very dissapointing (and boring!)
Shame, it looked really cool! I only got to see the routines (don't have BBC), and it seemed like a neat concept. Granted, I did love me some Stars on Ice when I was living in Ireland..

Shame, it looked really cool! I only got to see the routines (don't have BBC), and it seemed like a neat concept. Granted, I did love me some Stars on Ice when I was living in Ireland..

It did look awesome and some people thought it was great but it just wasn't my cup of tea! Plus, I don't think I could sit through another episode of Craig Heap -_- (If you've listened to his comments you'll get what I mean!) Do you mean Dancing on Ice? (ITV) because if so then I am with you, I LOVED IT, such a shame it's finished for good now :( That is what you call a good, well thought out, well put on celebrity talent show!

I thought this show was great, particularly as I struggle with tumbling and I thought it was really inspiring watching people older and with no experience learn stuff in such a short amount of time, I'm definitely going to keep watching!

I do agree with Chris Heaps comments being too much. He seems very crass and obnoxious and it really let the show down

I thought this show was great, particularly as I struggle with tumbling and I thought it was really inspiring watching people older and with no experience learn stuff in such a short amount of time, I'm definitely going to keep watching!

I do agree with Chris Heaps comments being too much. He seems very crass and obnoxious and it really let the show down

Each to their own :) He really was annoying!

I think I also disliked it because of its mix with acrobatics which whilst I appreciate massively, I don't enjoy anywhere near as much as artistic gymnastics!

Each to their own :) He really was annoying!

I think I also disliked it because of its mix with acrobatics which whilst I appreciate massively, I don't enjoy anywhere near as much as artistic gymnastics!

It may be because I have pretty much zero pure gymnastics experience, so I can't appreciate that as much haha. It's all fascinating to me :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It may be because I have pretty much zero pure gymnastics experience, so I can't appreciate that as much haha. It's all fascinating to me :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh I have zero gymnastics experience and can't tumble but I just find artistic more interesting and I try and follow it throughout the year (and when it comes to watching it on TV, I get waaaay into it haha) :)

Back