All-Star ? Tumbling In London

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheerkidzmom

Cheer Parent
Mar 25, 2010
My CP and her best friend are spending 3 weeks in London early summer. Does anyone know of a place that would have a tumbling class they could go to? They were interested in seeing the differences.

I'm pretty sure Ascension Eagles is near London. I created a thread about this a few years ago when I went. Let me find it for you.

ETA: Looks as if that thread was deleted overtime or something.

Ascension is definitely the place to go if you're looking for a cheer gym - there are loads of gymnastic facilities in london as well.

I have no idea if Leeds is near London but the UK Aviator (no relation but its a fun friendship) allstars are there.

My CP and her best friend are spending 3 weeks in London early summer. Does anyone know of a place that would have a tumbling class they could go to? They were interested in seeing the differences.

I found this website Home and they run tumbling camps, but I think they have other things going on too so might be worth emailing them to find out.

I have no idea if Leeds is near London but the UK Aviator (no relation but its a fun friendship) allstars are there.

Leeds is probably 4 or 5 hours from London by train I think (a long way by British standards!).

If they're wanting a proper gym then definitely check out Ascension's Gym! In addition to that, many squads run summer camps/clinics during the summer that your CP and her friend could go along to aswell. All the other actual cheer gyms are a good distance away from London unfortunately :( There are lots of gymnastics facilities run/owned by gymnastic squads though! I cheer in the London are so can help you out as much as I can :)

AEC definatly the best place to go for cheer near London. Some of their cheerleaders have a company thing call Full Out and they do camps etc. find them on facebook Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More or find Patrick Ken-Doll Asante on facebook. Their gym is called Talent Central. Or i think some people go to Pinewood gymnastics not sure where that is but i see most southerners go there. Other than AEC try MK Elite they have tumble sessions and open gyms, but they are in Milton Keynes

As everyone has said, definitely definitely look to go to AEC. Also, if you are prepared to travel a few hours out of London there is a good facility in Milton Keynes, which is what Unity Allstars Black use to train.

ETA: Have fun over here!!

Back