Tumbling Pass Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 25, 2012
So I have to do a front walkover roundoff backhandspring back tuck... I can do all of these except a front walkover... I can do the front walkover ok but its not easy, It's just one of those things I have never been able to do well haha. But I need some help from going front front walkover into a roundoff. I just cant seem to do it smoothly :/

So I have to do a front walkover roundoff backhandspring back tuck... I can do all of these except a front walkover... I can do the front walkover ok but its not easy, It's just one of those things I have never been able to do well haha. But I need some help from going front front walkover into a roundoff. I just cant seem to do it smoothly :/
just focus on using your abs when you come up from the front walk over, it should give you more momentum :)

The more legs you can use i the beginning, the easier the rest wil be. Explode off the ground and than push through your shoulders. Coming off the ground, make sure you snap up quickly using your abs, get your arms straight up and in the nuetral position, you do not want to keep them low at your side as they will slow you down. Get them straight back up covering your ears.

Back