All-Star Tweetz At Worldz

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think all of use tweeters ought to sit in one section. Then we can discuss our thoughts and come to a joint conclusion before sharing our wisdom.

So a part of the Fierceboard section will be roped off for tweeters? We can tweet each other to agree and then send out the one master tweet. . .(twit?)

Im not sure if this plan is fast enough for those who will be dying for an update every 4 minutes

So a part of the Fierceboard section will be roped off for tweeters? We can tweet each other to agree and then send out the one master tweet. . .(twit?)

Im not sure if this plan is fast enough for those who will be dying for an update every 4 minutes
haha we should just put papers on the seats saying Rezerved for Fierceboard tweeterz

i will be tweeting everything for FINALS, from the first team in the milkhouse to the last team in the milkhouse.. don't know if i'll be in the josten's center, i'm not really a fan.. follow me @talktaylorlynn

Several people have access to the @spiritpost411 so I assume someone will be tweeting or retweeting.

I can retweet what I see if that helps!! Same name on twitter: cheerislove8!

Back