OT Twinkle Vanwinkle

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Mamarazzi

Ultimate Grand Supreme '12
Cheer Parent
Mar 16, 2011
So we're having this discussion on my facebook right now about all the crazy, real names we've heard.

Velveeta Dumas
Linoleum Jones
Placenta Miller
Xvayveon (I can't even begin to pronounce this...)

And I went to school with:

Shanda Leer and
Liberty Bell

Who do you know?

So we're having this discussion on my facebook right now about all the crazy, real names we've heard.

Velveeta Dumas
Linoleum Jones
Placenta Miller

Shanda Leer and
Liberty Bell

Who do you know?
Those are just downright cruel! Liberty Bell... were these people watching Juno too much?

I only have one to add, but I think it's a pretty good one... Sundaycarbirth Rodriguez. Yes, poor child's first name is Sunday-car-birth. One word. Because guess what? Poor child was born in a car.. on a Sunday. This was one of my dad's clients when I was 10 and I will never forget the day he came home and told us this story. So ridiculous.

Those are just downright cruel! Liberty Bell... were these people watching Juno too much?

I only have one to add, but I think it's a pretty good one... Sundaycarbirth Rodriguez. Yes, poor child's first name is Sunday-car-birth. One word. Because guess what? Poor child was born in a car.. on a Sunday. This was one of my dad's clients when I was 10 and I will never forget the day he came home and told us this story. So ridiculous.

Bless Sundaycarbirth's heart...

My elementary school music teacher's name was Mrs. Fiddler. And we have a Dr. Smiley, DDS, here in VA.

My son played baseball with a girl named Abcde, and apparently it's becoming a common name. Our neighbor named their kid courvorsier. Gah.

Velveeta Dumas
Linoleum Jones
Placenta Miller

Shanda Leer and
Liberty Bell

Who do you know?

Xvayveon(; haha car rideeesss!?

Hah ok it's not like that funny but the jokes my dad use to make about the boy I liked so much in high school were kind of mean but they were funny.

His name was Derente
But it is pronounced as Da Rent.

So my dad made a joke about this boys mom when she was having him.
He said "someone asked her who it was and she said that's Derente and that's how i got Da Rent paid that month so we just gon name him Derente."

It's not as funny as me saying the joke as it was the way my dad said it. :(

But honestly there are so many. When I worked for AT&T we had compiled a list of customers with funny names that would call in.
The only one I can remember was

Richard Shaker
(for those who don't know the name richard is usually the short of the name Richard)

So just replace the name with the short name and say his last name. Lol maybe I'm the only one who found this funny.

Also I see someone listed the name Courvoisier I actually had a boy in my class in 1st grade named that-
Might I add that was the same boy who cut a chunk out of my extremely long hair at the time. My mom made a huge deal about it and got him suspended. See his parents was already setting him up for trouble. Funny thing is were actually Facebook friends now and when he first added me we joked about that. Lol

As a teacher you get all kinds of funny names, I think the one that wins the prize was from about 9 years ago when I was on my training placement. Her name was Summer Piggin. I don't know if it will translate well but Piggin here is used as a colloquialism for 'awful/gross'. I've had a class of 5 Mercedes all spelt differently, a Jazz Handson (which of course was shortened to Jazz Hands in my musical theatre head ;)) and today's delight; a class with Peaches, Precious, Paris and Pixie, all in ONE class :eek: .

Back