Music Twist And Shout Worlds Team Song Suggestions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
Please Please Please help us find some AWESOME new songs for our Worlds Team mixes this season. Our worlds team are Diamonds (9th Place at Worlds 2nd at NCA) and Obsession your reigning World Champions in the medium Coed Division. Please send us any new music you have hear or you think would be great for our mixes this season! Thanks so much!

Please Please Please help us find some AWESOME new songs for our Worlds Team mixes this season. Our worlds team are Diamonds (9th Place at Worlds 2nd at NCA) and Obsession your reigning World Champions in the medium Coed Division. Please send us any new music you have hear or you think would be great for our mixes this season! Thanks so much!

any particular theme or message you're going for?

It's a few years old so I don't know if you've used it before but Obsession- Sky Ferreira.

"So here's my confession
This time, this time
Don't just want you to love me
I want to be your obsession
This time, this time
Want my name on the marquee"

I'm not sure if you used this one I know I've heard it in an opening stunt sequence for a team but Lolita by the Veronica's this part specifically:
"You're my possession I'm your obsession don't tell me never, you'll love me forever!"

I'm not sure if you used this one I know I've heard it in an opening stunt sequence for a team but Lolita by the Veronica's this part specifically:
"You're my possession I'm your obsession don't tell me never, you'll love me forever!"
That was in Obsession's mix in 2013!

Back