All-Star Twist & Shout's Journey To The Gold Globe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree, definitely a long time coming. My eyes immediately went to the neon yellow parent's section, especially after that amazing performance on day 2! I loved watching the parents reactions when they were in the Top 2 and then of course the first place announcement was unlike anything I've ever seen. Congrats to the athletes, families, and coaches! :)

I know!!! I sat next to most of them, on Saturday, and Sunday!!! What an awesome program, and Team full of Great people! I met many of you, I wished that I would have asked for names, or taken pictures!!!! Go T & S!!!!!!:D:cool:

I know!!! I sat next to most of them, on Saturday, and Sunday!!! What an awesome program, and Team full of Great people! I met many of you, I wished that I would have asked for names, or taken pictures!!!! Go T & S!!!!!!:D:cool:

I remember this one Mom who stood up to clap during awards then fell right back down and she had her hands covering her mouth for a good five minutes, it was adorable but I was worried for a little there. I actually don't know anyone personally on T&S, but they seem like a great program!

I remember this one Mom who stood up to clap during awards then fell right back down and she had her hands covering her mouth for a good five minutes, it was adorable but I was worried for a little there. I actually don't know anyone personally on T&S, but they seem like a great program!

I don't know any of them either, other than the kids I sat beside on Saturday! They are Great, and I actually forgot to put their name other than writing it on my shirt, I added this evening!! I wish that I could rewind, and go back there, so I can meet more of the TS folks, they really are Good people, and and even better organization!!!!

When you see amazing things happen to amazing people, it makes you realize why we work hard at what we Love and it gives you an understanding on what makes champions. I have seen Orson and his kids always stay humble and praise other teams, even when they lost. They still lost like champions! Much respect to Orson, T&S Staff, and those kids who went out and left it on the floor.

Funny, I think that might have been me! LMBO Unless I wasn't the only one that did that. haha

Thank you everyone for your sweet and kind comments! I'm going to post a link to this thread on facebook so they can all come and read these posts. So precious!! :D

Funny, I think that might have been me! LMBO Unless I wasn't the only one that did that. haha

Haha too funny!! It was adorable! It was wonderful to watch the athletes reactions throughout the weekend, but I definitely think Coaches and Parents take the cake for most entertaining and emotional!

Back