All-Star Twisted, The Cheerleader Championship

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 26, 2012
Saw this on The Cheerleader Magazines Facebook page, says they parternered with TWISTED. On January 25th 2014, so another competition. Hopefully it's a good one.

Saw this on The Cheerleader Magazines Facebook page, says they parternered with TWISTED. On January 25th 2014, so another competition. Hopefully it's a good one.

There are quite a few Twisted competitions this season, and I heard nothing but good things about them last year. We considered going to Cincinnati, but the cost... Yikes. That's a no go for us...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Luke Johnson's Twisted competitions are TOP NOTCH.

The thing I like most about them is they are 'different' in so many ways. Sportsmanship is top notch, Luke and his staff have a positive vibrant energy that you can't help but take part in and the gifts they give to competitors are great! We go to his events and love them.

Luke Johnson's Twisted competitions are TOP NOTCH.

The thing I like most about them is they are 'different' in so many ways. Sportsmanship is top notch, Luke and his staff have a positive vibrant energy that you can't help but take part in and the gifts they give to competitors are great! We go to his events and love them.
Sounds amazing! Maybe with The Cheerleader Magazine it will be an amazing experience for everyone attending!

I went to one last year and it was really cool except there was no stage....and it wasn't an arena.

CoachTamara: Thank you for the feedback on the competition pricing! One thing you will notice about Twisted events is that you can see, along with your parents and athletes, where every dime of your money is spent.. Our production level for one day events will out do most, if not all events within the US, including 2 day events or end of the year events. We are even raising the production level up this season.. we can't help it lol we get to excited when creating and branding the events! The athletes gifts are EXQUISITE this year! We are super excited for the 513 Twisted Industry! If you don't bring your teams, I still want to invite your to come experience the competition as a spectator, on me.. PM me and I will make sure you get in with out issues.

garretttt: The 404 HomeTown Tour will be placed on a stage this season and more competition halls are being added do to the growth. We agree that the stage needs to be raised for better viewing and we are changing around the floor plan. Though it worked for the past couple of seasons, we still felt that we could make the environment even more spectacular.. the entire event is getting a revamp along with every Twisted Event! Please feel free to PM me with suggestions for the event and even location, we are always open to new ideas and feedback. You are the ones experiencing Twisted, paying the money and see things that we can miss. We will still be in the Cobb for this coming season but are not locked in after :)

The Cheerleader Magazine Events, powered by Twisted are going to be such an exciting and great event for everyone!

Back