All-Star Twitter Leaderboard

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

should this exist all the time, but just on the news landing page?

And I can change the search topics often. It's pretty easy.

thank you!!!! and umm how did cheerupdates get a "coaches" badge for one of his twitter contributers at GSSA. LOL

I think it's great. Most of the people here will love the new twitter option.

This will be all new to people like me who never see the Twitter drama because I follow the right people. LMAO

Another idea would be to keep it on all the pages, but with some javascript keep it closed by default on every page but the home page. Then you can expand it easily enough.

(Sorry, just kind of babbling)

So for competition weekends I am going to add the Twitter Leaderboard at the top of every page. What do people think? On the far left I will have it follow all the different competition twitters, and on the right can be the #terms for those competitions.
love it

thank you!!!! and umm how did cheerupdates get a "coaches" badge for one of his twitter contributers at GSSA. LOL

It makes perfect sense for a competition to print up a 2 dollar badge with a name on it. Most coaches have one with their name on it. Not taking anything away from him getting it, but its not as difficult as you think.

Another idea would be to keep it on all the pages, but with some javascript keep it closed by default on every page but the home page. Then you can expand it easily enough.

(Sorry, just kind of babbling)

Can't decide.... Maybe just shorter on all the pages that arent the main board?

ok, added on on the far right for the VSFshow. we can try it out tonight.

Back