All-Star Twitter Leaderboard

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It makes perfect sense for a competition to print up a 2 dollar badge with a name on it. Most coaches have one with their name on it. Not taking anything away from him getting it, but its not as difficult as you think.

hehe!

...Its nice. But do we have the option to disable it? I'm not an avid tweet reader and every time I click on a new forum I get a weird lag while the tweet feed loads

...Its nice. But do we have the option to disable it? I'm not an avid tweet reader and every time I click on a new forum I get a weird lag while the tweet feed loads

at the moment, no. as I just made it today it will exist for everyone. I am debating how to implement it and if I should commission someone to make me a plugin for it.

So for competition weekends I am going to add the Twitter Leaderboard at the top of every page. What do people think? On the far left I will have it follow all the different competition twitters, and on the right can be the #terms for those competitions.
Yes, loving it!!!!

I love it, the only thing is when I am using it on my phone or IPOD, it causes the main page (fierceboard.com) to be in standard view, causing it to load slower and make it hard to click the forums tabs and anything else.

Any chance you have thought about a feature to allow a person to get rid of the twitter feed yet?:D

Back