OT Twitter users? :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
KaroPatterson
I tweet some good comp info so follow me.
I think I gotcha... haha :)
I'll also follow you all back if you follow me. Not that I'm gunna tweet anything major, but yannooo... just to get your follower number higher? hahah

tuckxandxtwist

if i didn't already follow you, i'll follow back...but i really only made this for the sole purpose of seeing updates at competitions i'm not at, and updating the ones i am at. haha

I'm KB_Legend if anyone wants to follow

Also does anyone know who TotalCheerMove is?? Pretty funny sometimes

I will definitely be tweeting all weekend at Cheersport.

Hey guys I made a new twitter account separate from my personal one to follow people for cheer comps. feel free to follow haha i won't post toooo much, but maybe some stuff :)

@cheerislove8

that is probably a good idea.... i mean, i mostly use my twitter for cheer related stuff, which is why i used to have my board name. but not always.

i may check back in for an updated/revised twitter.

Alright. I gave in...I am probably going to be a twitterholic. haha I decided to log into my twitter account randomly...I hadn't even tweeted since July! haha I had follower requests etc. so I figured I am going to give it another shot! Please feel free to help me, but I have a great twitter tutorial teacher! I love you @ohhhlindss haha I am pretty much new at this, don't make fun!
tongue.png

http://twitter.com/#!/LBoudreauu Follow me!

So Im new to twitter but keen to let you american teams know how it is all going on across the atlantic in England.

Follow my twitter @HLCheerleader

Back